"Yn wake up.."

Jodi pov
"Wait what..."Michelle said as she started crying "THERES NO FUCKING WAY THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY" Mitch yelled as he ran out the gym "Mitch I'm sorry" I said "no what if she's dead" Mitch said crying " ITS ALL MY FAULT" he added "No luv it's not ur fault" I told my little brother "let's go to the hospital" I added. Once we arrived we saw Yn laying in a hospital bed "Hey guys she should be waking up soon" Yn mom said as she left the room "she looks like she's been crying.." Carl said "Well no fucking shit dumbass she just found out her daughter tried to off herself" Benny said obviously mad "Carl are you really that dumb?.." Melvin asked him "no-" Carl got cut off by Jodi "Obviously he is"
              ***
"Yn wake up.." Mitch said "she will soon" Yn mom said.
7 hours later Yn finally woke up
            (YN POV)
I woke up head pounding and a shit ton of people around me. Once I could see clearly I seen everyone all in my face asking if I'm really awake "Wtf y'all breath smell like ass." I said bc it did "YNNNNN" everyone said.
Weeks later Yn got better she got
anti-depressants and just better in general after she went but to school she was getting a lot of attention but she didn't want that at all.
"Aye Yn I did to tell u something very very important." Tracy said (Tracy is some random person so she's not in the actual movie)
"Ok" Yn said "I heard Tommy and Carl talking about how Mitch Kramer likes you!!!" Tracy squealed "oh yea he's my ex." Yn said "oh that's why they said he won't ask you out bc he thinks the whole thing that happened was his fault." She added "WHAT" you replied. You were in a hurry to find Mitch and you finally saw him and he was with some girl..."Mitch Kramer come here rn!" You yelled "can't you see he's busy?."the girl asked acting all snobby "I don't give two fucks" Yn said as you pulled him outside "what do you want yn?" Mitch asked In a dull voice "Be honest with me..do you think the thing that happened with me is ur fault?..." Yn asked in a worried voice "n-n-no" he said tearing up "Mitch look at me.." Yn said as she pulled his Chin up (bro gots W rizz) "none of that was ur fault.."Yn said hugging him "I'm sorry yn" he said as if he did something "I just feel bad for not being honest with you I feel like you hate me." He added "Mitch Kramer I never stopped loving you and I never hated you I love you so much and I never want you to feel like this ever again plz be honest with me.." Yn said y'all both slowly leaned him and y'all were about to kiss but...

HEY YALL IM BACK AND IM GETTING BETTER I HOPE YALL HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT AND I LOVE YALL I MIGHT MAKE A TBP STORY BC I HAVE LOVE TBP SO ILL TRY TO DO MORE AND I HOOE YALL HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS AND PLEASE TELL ME WHO I SHOULD DO A STORY ABOUT FROM TBP??? LOVE YALL BYEEEEE💗💗💗💗💗💗💗