ANGEL'S DIARY

ANGEL'S DIARY

                                                                          Sommy Zee

All rights reserved

No copy of the book is allowed to be photocopied, reprinted or passwd into any electronic device without the authorized permission from the author.

ISBN
ZealousBooks

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

My special thanks to God Almighty who by his unlimited grace inspired me to write such a wonderful book and for seeing me through the publishment of this book.

To my Family and Friends who has continuously encouraged me and supported me in various ways.

     DEDICATION
This  is dedicated to all and sundry. I sincerely dedicate this book to young lovers, and to kids who lack parental support and love.

ANGEL'S DIARY
EP 1
I was lying down on the bed playing with my phone when Chris opened the bathroom door and walked in. My jaw dropped on seeing him half naked, he was looking so hot and sexy at the same time. I mean he was looking like the main actor of a Korean drama. I couldn't help but stare unconsciously at him.

            " Gelly, I'm all yours no need to stare at me like that"
He came close and gently kissed my cheek.
       "Our relationship is six months old already so don't act like we meeting for the first time"
        " But we don't usually see each other"
          " Well, should I say thank God for the strike"

He leaned closer and kissed me. His lips was soft and tender. I felt numb as if something pinned me down that I could not move. My mind went blank and I could feel hot all over. I closed my eyes to enjoy my first kiss with Chris. He moved my hand slowly to his abs and his chest was as strong as a boxer's chest. It's damn hard. Chris moved slowly and gently to me and held me closer to himself. I felt like I was trembling, I wanted to stop and couldn't help it. Just then there was a knock on the door.

ANGEL'S DIARY
EP 2
What a pain in the neck, I still don't want to let him go, I somehow feel all tied up but I managed to ask him let his visitor in.
            "No, it our personal time, I don't share the time meant for you with anything else. Gelly, am all yours tonight"
The knock came again but instead of opening the door, he drew nearer and we began kissing again. I felt all tingles and found myself losing my senses in an instant. Chris was slow and gentle. I mean it was my first time doing this but he was not rushing it. When he tried pulling my crop top off I hesitated.
       " It's okey Gelly, if you are not ready I can wait, you are mine forever though"
        " Can you stop talking and get to work already"
He smiled and you know we did the thing. Chris was so hot and strong as a beast. He was sweating all over. He kissed me and placed my head on his chest.
           " Thank you Gelly"
   I became shy and blushed.
           " You know I used to be a playboy, I've never seen anyone as sweet as you"
           " Aww Chris, can you stop besides you are still a Playboy even now"
            " Gelly, believe me when I say you are the one I want, I've never cheated on you and never will. I just want to settle down you forever."
             " Chris, emm can I know the style we just used"
              " Oh it's missionary, do you like it? That reminds me is it still painful"
Why is he not even shy saying stuff like this
            " A little"
             " Sorry Gelly, thanks for entrusting your virginity to me. Don't worry I won't let you down"
             " Chris promise me that whatever that happens we will always be together, even if it a ranging storm we will go through it together"
              " I promise. Are you happy now ? let shower and sleep okey.
It was a blissful night. Whoever it was at the door came early the next morning again.