02

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock blaring into my room. Usually this was a horrid sound that made me just want to further crawl into my bed sheets but this morning it reminded me of new beginnings aka the first day of classes. I got out of bed and wandered over to the bathroom where I washed my face and began to apply my makeup.

I could hear Claire grumbling to get out of bed from the other room.

Once I was done in the bathroom I began to gather my books for the classes that I had today. I could feel Claire staring at me from the spot in front of the mirror where she was trying to do her makeup.

"Im gonna go now so I can grab a coffee before class." I said as I began to back out of the room, shying away from her stare. She nodded and her eyes drifted back to her own reflection.

I stepped out of the dorm and began the short walk to the cafe' It was surprisingly a lot less busy this morning. I got in line with only one person in front of me and the placed my order. As I stood off to the side I could feel somebody's eyes on me. I looked around the room to be met with the most gorgeous pair of green eyes that I have ever seen. He was sitting at a small table in the back with a coffee and a notebook in front of him. He was beautiful.

The man called my name signaling that my drink was ready. I broke away from the green eyed boys stare and grabbed my drink, taking a quick glance at the clock on the wall and leaving.

The wind gently blew around me as I began to slowly walk to class. My first class of the day was world religion. I was excited, it was the first day of school and I was determined to make this year be the best year so far. 

The building where my classroom was located was large and had a dark brick exterior. I opened the door and began to walk down the long hallways until I was at the door to room 309. I took a deep breath and pushed my way through the door and into the large classroom.  I was fairly early to class so the room was still pretty empty. I took a seat in the second row and started to unpack the things that I would need for the class. 

As I was unpacking my last notebook from my bag when a boy with brown hair and electric blue eyes took a seat next to me. Immediately making me slightly uncomfortable. There was literally at least 20 empty seats, why did he feel the need to sit next to me. 

As he finishes unpacking his things he turns to me with a bright smile and friendly eyes, "Hello, I'm Louis." He states as he extends his hand in my direction. 

"Hi I'm Sam." I reply and shake his hand. 

"It's very nice to meet you Sammy." He states just as the teacher enters the classroom. 

Class was long and it would have been boring if i wasn't sitting next to louis. Throughout class he kept making jokes and telling me things about the teacher and the other students that were absolutely hysterical. I think I have made my first friend at college.

"Well, it's been amazing sitting with you miss Samantha," Louis said as we both began to pack up our thins, "See you tomorrow?" He asked while extending his hand once again. I took his hand as he helped me out of my seat and we began to walk out the door, about to part ways on our way to our next class, "Definitely."

haha this was short im sorry