Chapter 2: I'll make you believe.

Hello to all readers. It's time to continue, with this story, with the second chapter, of the girl that few know, but I want you to know more. We left off with Clarice confessing to Ash, it's time to read his answer, so let's get started.

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokémon, all rights reserved to Gamefreak

Chapter 2: I'll make you believe.

"Did you say... That you like me?" asked Ash, still stunned by the sudden confession.

"Of course, since that day we met. It may sound crazy, but just seeing you, was enough to make me fall in love. And it would make me very happy, if you accept my feelings, and dated me" Clarice said, waiting for Ash's answer. And although it would probably be a refusal, she didn't know what could happen.

"I think we could give ourselves a chance," said Ash, with a surprising answer that made Clarice shudder, who didn't expect him to say that.

"R-really!?"

Her surprise at that answer, made her feel excited, she didn't believe that Ash would agree so easily.

"Yes, I realize how beautiful you are, I wouldn't miss this opportunity," Ash said, approaching Clarice's face.

"W-wait! Of course, I accept all this, but we can go slower."

"I can't wait. So let's seal our pact of love now."

Ash put his fingers on Clarice's chin and slowly approached intending to kiss her.

"O-Okay..."

Although Clarice seemed scared for a moment, she decided to let herself go, and wait for that long-awaited contact with Ash's lips. A situation too unreal, and even, was like a fantasy of a mind in love.

"Or so I would have liked that to have happened, but it didn't!" and so it was, for it was all but Clarice, telling what would have been the scenario she wished for. She was meeting with Alouette, just like the previous time, in a cafeteria, but in Laverre City, the place where the next Pokémon showcase would take place for both of them.

"Sealing our pact of love? Who would say that? And what happened?"

"Well, it was very depressing..."

Flashback.

After Clarice's confession, all that was left was for Ash to give his answer, and what she hoped was that, even though it might not sound credible, she would fall in love at first sight, and he could give her the opportunity to date her, and to get to know each other more in a possible relationship.

"Are you serious?" was Ash's answer, which was full of doubts.

"Of course, I'm so serious, or do you doubt my feelings?"

"It's not that, it's just that, nobody has ever suddenly proposed to me, and I don't know what to answer right now." Ash was trying to clarify his answer. It wasn't that he didn't believe Clarice's words, but that he didn't know how to face the situation.

"I see, it seems that you are not one of those people who believe in love at first sight."

"I tell you it's not that..."

"Then, I'll make you believe in it," said Clarice. She was determined not to give up, and that the boy she was in love with could be hers.

"Really? And how will you do that?" asked Ash. His attitude towards Clarice's words was skeptical, between the fact that a girl he barely knew confessed to him, and not knowing what she would do, to make him believe in her feelings.

"Well..." at that moment, Clarice could not think of a way to show it at this moment. Something had come to her mind, but her cheeks blushed sharply at the thought of what it consisted of. She tried to overcome her nerves, and moved closer to Ash, grabbing his face with her hands; this took the boy by surprise, and she could feel how Clarice's face was getting closer to his, and it seemed that she intended to kiss him, a very daring move, but that according to her, it could be the most effective.