2. So What's Up?

This is for the ones who always try to keep everything from falling apart, the ones who always get to take responsibility for so much more than they should, the ones always trying to stay one step ahead of what's coming, who always get to take the blame. Well, news flash, you totally don't have to...

If you ever find yourself in a position where it feels like everyone see you in a way that isn't who you are at all, and you begin to feel like it's easier to avoid people, and even with the small group that's left, it's still too hard to get the point across that they've got it all wrong, then it's time to really, really pay attention. Then it's highly likely that you find yourself in the presence of toxic.

That's the time to really focus on taking care of yourself. And how? Well, by paying attention. You'd think I'd say pay attention to those around you, but no. First of all, pay attention to you, everything should always begin with you studying yourself and taking care of yourself. Forget the other ones. You can't control other people's thoughts and feelings. Besides, the only opinion that should really matter about you, should come from you. The real expert on the topic of you, should be you.

And lastly, when you show up authentic, knowing how to care for yourself, knowing when to show yourself grace, knowing that you'll always have your own back, you are guaranteed the best possible outcome in any situation. Oh and the bonus? You'll finally get to discover that there's nothing wrong with you.

Nothing Wrong With You, My Darling

It's hard to believe you chose this
When none believe it's true
And no one even care enough
to know the real you

While you wander around off balance
Absorbing invisible blows
There's a truth that's begging to be told
For life to once again unfold

There's nothing wrong with you, my darling
Nothing wrong with you

AuroraBlessings

Nothing Wrong With You

It's hitting different right now
Isn't it, darling?
your back against the wall
having your world against you?

I see you...
Standing there tall
Sometimes defending yourself
But mostly not giving a damn

I also see you..
Cutting yourself some slack
Knowing why it's all happening
In the way that it do

It hits a little different, darling,
Isn't that just right?
When you finally learn
That there's nothing wrong with you

AuroraBlessings