Chapter 2

Elizabeth's POV ***2013***

"Liz, Liz guess what? My brother James said running into my flat.

"Woah James calm down, what is it?" I asked

"McFly and Busted are making a supergroup called McBusted." James said jumping up and down on my sofa "But you can't tell anyone yet." He said afterwards.

"Okay I won't ,so all of McFly and all of Busted sounds like trouble," I said kinda singing the last part.

"But it isn't all of Busted,"James spoke.

"What do you mean you said McFly and Busted, who isn't there?" I said getting a bit upset thinking it was Matt that wasn't there since I still love even tho I've not seen him in 8 years.

"Charlie isn't there but Matt is," He said.

"That's good, I didn't mean that I just mean that its good Matt is there because I still love him," I said really quickly

"It's fine I know how you feel about Matt but I also know a member of McFly fancies you. He said the last part really quietly.

"who?" I asked

"Erm I need to Liz, I'am going to meet them tomorrow, you're coming to, get you at 11o'clock bye" He said one mouthful, going out the door. I'am so glad I can see Matt again but who is the member of McFly that fancies me, guess I'll need to see who acts the weirdest around me and work from it there.Tomorrow will be one exciting day.

A/N: I don't own all the characters.