𝑆𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒

This morning, Jina has woken up and didn't see Jim next to her. She thought that he was probably sitting downstairs with the others. As she stood up, she saw a beautiful dress hanged up on a doll. She wore that dress and because she had loved it, she spon a round. She went downstairs seeing nobody but a note on the kitchen paper. There was an address written.

Jina's pov:"isn't that the address Jim wanted to meet up with me?should I go to it?"

She decided to follow the address which was written on the note.

She went walking and asking herself the same question again:

Jina's pov:"what will happen if I get there?"

After 10 minutes of waking, she finally arrived at a beautiful place she has never seen in her life before. She looked around and noticed Jim walking towards to her. She stood there waiting for him to come. As he approached step by step, she could also see the others walking behind. His two sisters were wearing white long dresses with a flower crown on their heads and holding baskets full of roses.

Jina was shocked for a bit. As Jim finally arrived to her, he went on his knees and said:

Jim:"My lady, Jina Tung. You've made me the happiest boy on this planet and showed me how much you are loving towards me. You had always supported me in my hardest situations and made a smile on my face. I want to ask you an important question:"Mrs.Jina Tung, will you marry me?"

Jina put her both hands on her face and screamed:

Jina:"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS"

Jim got up, wrapped his arms around her waist while she wrapped hers around his neck then they passionately kissed. Everyone clapped for them and the girls spread roses over them.

Everyone went to the church except Jim&Jina.

Jim:"get in the car."

Jina:"huh? Why? Where are we going?"

Jim:"to your favorite shop. Oh and drink boba after we shop. That'll make your day."

Jina:"awwwwww, this is so sweet of you baby❤️. But when is our wedding?"

Jim:"tomorrow."

Jina:"tomorrow?!"

Jim:"yeah, what's wrong with that?"

Jina:"the wedding is tomorrow and we didn't buy a wedding dress or suit."

Jim:"that's why I told you to get into the car."

Jina:"okay dear, thank you so much so all of this."

Jim:"my lovely pleasure to my wife."

They got in the car then Jina asked:

Jina:"hon, where is Jade?"

Jim:"oh, she's with my mom and yours. I told them to take care of her. Right now they are taking care of her."

Jina:"hon, about tomorrow, can I add Addison and Jessica to our wedding?"

Jim:"oh sure, princess. I'll be inviting Leo as well."

Jina:"great!"

They arrived at the stop they wanted to go, got off the car and walked inside the shop.

Jina:"babe, do you think this wedding dress is good?"

Jim:"it is beautiful, but there's one I found which looks better than this one."

Jina:"you're right, oh no."

Jim:"what's wrong dear?"

Jina:"it's too expensive!"