🎥꓄ꁝꏂ ꒒ꋬꇙ꓄ ꋪꏂꉔꄲꋪ꒯꒐ꋊꍌ🎥

!!TW: Mentions of SH, blood and suicide!!

Dont read the chapter if uncomfortable with the warnings mentioned above

If you proceeded to read it then read it at your own risk

゚。・⁠*⁠.゚🎥゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

Tsukasa: I ruined everything again, didn't I? I should have just kept my mouth shut and never ever have the idea of becoming a star. I should have just stayed with the idea in mind. Now, I don't even have any friends to stay by my side... Why am I so arrogant and selfish? What did I do to deserve this type of treatment...? There must be a way to find out... Everything will just be useless by the end of it. This will be my last recording. Don't come find me. It's useless. Thank you for everything you have done for me and for all those times you cared for me. I also have to especially thank you, Rui, for making me feel like the most loved person in the world, but it's all the past now...hehe...See you on the other side...

゚。・⁠*⁠.゚🎥゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

And just like that, Tsukasa stopped the recording and sent it to the group chat everyone shared together. This was his last goodbye, he had nothing to live for anymore. Everyone hates him. Even Toya himself said it to this face. How could he become a star if everyone didn't care about him? How could be become a star if he couldn't put a smile on people's faces? There was only one way to find out.

He left the laptop on his desk and made his way to the bathroom, where be could find his bathtub filled with warm water and a knife beside it. It was time.

He sat on the bathtub not bothering to take off his clothes, picked the knife and started cutting himself on the wrists. The pain was unbearable but it felt good. The relief he felt cut after cut as the blood started leaving his body. It felt good.

He eventually stopped and started sinking in the bathtub as the warmth of the water went through his own body. It felt awesome for Tsukasa.

His vision started to get blurry by the second as his body grew weaker and weaker. It was finally his time. He closed his eyes and smiled as all of his blood had finally left his body.

🎥꓄ꁝꏂ ꏂꋊ꒯🎥

゚。・⁠*⁠.゚🎥゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚゚。・⁠*⁠.゚🎥゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚゚。・⁠*⁠.゚🎥゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

Author notes:

🎥Writing this chapter was like a vent to me

🎥I have been feeling very down lately but I was never able to put it into words or text messages so I decided to write it down as a chapter

🎥I want to apologize for everyone who read this and felt negative emotions