Matts concert

The song that goes with this chapter is Boston by Augustana.
We left and took two separate cars, all the girls except me being together and me being with the boys. You could say Kristil and Megan were exited mostly because neither of them had ever been to a concert before and Kristil really wanted to meet Christian. When we got there we all went backstage to find Matt and the boys, when we did Matt ran up to me and hugged me tight as hell. "Syd I missed you! Can I talk to you alone for alone in the hallway?" "Ya Matt of course." "So what's up Matt?" I ask, "Tell me they ruts about why your an away, please!" He looked up at me with big puppy dog eyes. "Ok ... " I sighed and took a deep breath "I got into five fights in a week in school and the last one needed with My eyes red and tears shed, and I said 'You don't know me, you don't even care! You don't know me and you don't wear my chains!' That made me think I'll go to Calgary, I think I'll start a new life I think I'll start it over where no one knows my name! Get out of California, I'm tired of the weather, I think I'll get a lover and fly him out to Spain I think That I'm just tired, I think I need a new town to leave this all behind, I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset there it's nice in the summer some snow would be nice, I think I'll go to Calgary where no one knows my name.'" I took another deep breath and Matt just stood there processing what I just said. Eventually he said "Well Sydsyd ... I'm glad your finally doing something that makes you happy! In proud of you lil' sis!" I was shocked to say the least, "Thanks Matt! But technically I am older by 3 minutes! Aha" "Shut up lil' chicky!" That's another of Matts annoying nicknames for me. "Fuck off and enjoy your concert asshoe!" That's one of my favorite nicknames for him.
~After the concert~
"Hey Matt!" "Ya Sydsyd?" "When are you leaving Calgary??" "Uhm I think 2 days why?" "Do you wanna come to my game tomorrow night? I got you guys tickets ... " I asked nervously "Sydsyd I would to come and I'm sure the guys would to! Isn't it your first game?!" I laughed nervously at that question "Aha ya it is ... " "Awesome Sydsyd!! See you tomorrow night at the sattledome right?" "Yepp see you then Matt!" Right after me the girls and the guys all left and everyone went to there homes.
Sorry this is just a filler ... Matts the kid in the middle and Christians on the left and that's Eli on the right ... they make up Out With The Old!