2# Mission IPS

Hi beauties<3
Drew it myself 😤 Yes I'm proud I think it looks pretty good tbh but any criticism is welcome!

Anywho-
I.P.S stands for
Invade
Personal
Space
Have a good read <333
MAX I SWEAR PLZ DONT READ

—————————————————————————-

"Nami... You sure this is a good idea?"

"Y/N relaxxx, we'll be fine!"

"Ok but aren't we kiiinnndddaa invading Zoro's personal space?"

"1: No! I mean- kinda.. but it's all part of the deal!
2:USE THE DAM CODE NAME" then you got punched on the head.

You and Nami were currently in badass ninja outfits about to invade "Chia pet's" dreams.

How?

Allow me to explain (idk if this will make sense lol)
~~~~~Shity Explanation Of Power~~~~~
With the power of your devil fruit, the Dream Dream fruit, you are able to travel inside of people's heads when both you, and the target are sleeping. You do this by
Step 1: Falling asleep while the target is asleep
Once you fall asleep, you can eather stay lucid dreaming in your own mind, or take your consciousness out of your body and travel in a ghost like form, your body will still be resting while your mind is off doing bullshit, but you can only travel 1.5 miles away from your body.
Step 2: Get into targets dream
To enter someone's dreams, you place your hand on top of the targets head and a door will appear. You can now use this door to go in and out of the persons head. You can also bring people's consciousness out if you are touching them while walking through the door. Now you and this person can go into other peoples heads as long as you are touching them while walking through a "spirit door". A spirit door is the door that is used to enter somebody's mind. Nobody's door is the same. It depends on the persons life, personality, and traits.
~~~End Of Shity Explanation Of Power~~

Hesitantly, you walk up to the sleeping mosshead and place your hand on his head. A door pops up right next to him. It is a dark green door with a pitch black handle and white frame. Vines cover the door but most look cut. On the front of the door you see a giant slash and as you look around you see how the frame is badly chipped and damaged.

"Could you TAKE any longer?" Nami said annoyed, clearly running out of patience as you hesitated to open the door

You grab Nami's wrist and open the door.

You two walk inside and meet a messy gym-styled hallway. A fact about the yume yume fruit (夢夢果物)[srry I'm learning Japanese] is that it is incredibly easy to get lost. It may start as 10-15 doors in the main hallway but doors lead to memories, thoughts, ideas, and more hallways with what? ✨MORE DOORS

It's a pain in the ass to keep track where you are but not to bad when you have a navigator with you.[send help a kid on my bus is stacking shirts on his head]

"Ok! I'll be on my way!" Nami walks up to a door labeled "Keep To Self"

"NAMI DONT-" it was too late... When there are things people would keep to themselves, they would guard it and make sure nobody finds out. It the same way in your mind which mean if someone is not careful, they could set off a trap. Nami got caught in a net.

"Shit... hold on pass me the knife."

"NO!"

"Excuse me? Y/n the fuck are you talking about?"

"If we damage ANYTHING here then it could mess with Zoro's memory or mind. We need to untie the knot to make sure he stays ok."

"It's just some rope Y/N relax it won't do anything"

'It won't do anything' you thought to yourself 'he I thought that too'

"Nami just let me untie the knot"

With a sigh, Nami nods while you work the knot.

The minute she gets down you both hear a loud scream coming from the door labeled "Dream"
The scream was familiar, sounded a lot like your own but when you went to go check it out Nami stoped you. "It's ok Y/N I'll go check it out." She said it was because she was concerned but the smirk on her face said otherwise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Nami POV~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk into the door expecting to see some dirty things that would be good for blackmail, but saw something even more powerful. I watch as Zoro in his dream fights to protect Y/N, who is clinging onto him.

He was fighting a man with no facial details but still human looking. As Zoro took the final swing on the man, I realized I hit the jackpot in blackmail

"ZORO!" Dream Y/N called out "Are you ok!?"

He smiled kinda kindly "Don't worry love, I'm fine." He grabbed her chin lightly and pulled her close

She wrapped her arms around his neck and rests her forehead against his "I'm glad... I don't know what I would do if you were gone."

"Don't worry, you won't need to worry about that for a long time."

Before I could see this ship sail someone pulls me out of the room.

"Nami we gotta go he is going to wake up soon"

"How can you tell?"

Y/N points to her forearm and shows a bar that shows Hours: 0 minutes: 2 Seconds:25
"This shows how much time is left before the person wakes up." She said while dragging Nami out of the room

"Wait Y/N at least let me be in the dream room a little longer"

"Sorry Nami we should get going, why tho? What was he dreaming about?"

"Uh... nothing interesting... just hoping for blackmail material hehe" Nami said as she sweat drops

"Uh huh? Sure... Cmon now" Y/N says as she holds Nani's hand and walks through the door.

'This is going to be an interesting day...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YALL IM SORRY IT TOOK SOMLONG I STARTED WRITING THIS ON CRISMAS BUT THEN I JUST FORGET 😭😭😭😭

I swear I'll try to update more T^T

Anyway, have a good day/night lovelies <3

Stay simping:D

-Love, Soap