13.0

June 31st, 2022Punta Cana, DR1:12pm

June 31st, 2022
Punta Cana, DR
1:12pm

—————————————————————————

Kaien sat on the side of the bed, bored out of his mind. Yesterday was their little day out on the town and he would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy the time out.

The food, the views, the woman. Kane loved it all already and could definitely see himself visiting out here again, once he finally left.

At the moment he was looking out at the beach in the backyard, it blew his mind how clear the water was even from this view. The bottom of the sea floor was still pretty visible.

Kane never was much of a swimmer, but thought why not get out of this room and enjoy the weather.

After smoking the rest of his woods and putting it out in the glass ashtray. Sitting on the white nightstand next to the bed, he got up from and headed towards the closet.

Before fully reaching it, someone knocked at the door, stopping the man in his tracks. To no surprise he didn't respond, feeling as tho it was only Daelynn and she would enter whether he said to or not.

Kane raised an eyebrow when the door didn't open from the other side, and the person chose to knock again.

Letting out a small sigh, he walked way over to the door and opened it a little. Taken a back to see it was Don D instead of her.

"Sup" Kane spoke and nodded his head a little, sizing the man a bit. "Wassam youngin'? Whatchu on yo in hea?" He replied, reaching out his hand to Kane for a quick dap.

The younger looked down at it then back up at him.

"Is you feelin' well?" He asks, genuine confusion knitting in his eyebrows. "Fasho, just checkin' up on yall since ain't nobody been out they room yet." He shrugs.

"Oh... I ain't on shit right na" Now answering his previous question, reluctantly joining hands with him.

"I ain't come fa ta botha you a nun, just wanted to drop this off fa I go out on the boat til lata." Don tells him, leaning down a bit. Making Kane step back, keeping a suspicion eye on him.

The older stood back to his full height, but now with a big rectangle box in his hands.

"What that is?" Kane wondered, nodding towards it. "Ion know open it." Don shrugged, holding it out for him to take, Kane looked back and forth between him and the box for a moment. Then took it from him.