Introduction

Hello, I'm Jazzy, I am the Author, Welcome to this Cringe of a Headcanon Book! :)

What I hope for what this book is gonna do is tell you about how the characters and others work in this little AU of mine that, for now, resides in my dorky little head, I do hope you will enjoy this book and maybe add it to your favorites or something like that idk (this is just an Headcanon book so I don't think it would achieve that kinda of feat anyway)

Anyways, this book will contain information and facts about the characters, A bit of the story, and possibly more, So maybe stay tuned for that, this book will Also have some sort of a different format than the other books to give it more uniqueness such as having sections for each topic, I will update these sections with more background/information as time goes on, so yeah!

Other than that I hope you will enjoy reading this book about my SCP Headcanons, Cya Soon! <3

(P.S: You may ask questions in the comments section for clarification and so on)

(Fun Fact: Some of my character Headcanons stem from The Haunted Reader who was a SCP yt Creator until one day he decided to abandon the account and move one :( I still watch some of his videos to this day-)