Siverian's Elysian [1]

His skin was pale. His fingers were slender, and moved smoothly along the keys, each soft note coming out to build one soft melody. It wasn't dark, though his aura was. The music in which he created holding a story of hidden feelings. Bad or good, she didn't know. It was hard to put the man beside her into words. His dark hair falling in front of his face, long yet elegant as his eyes, dark was focused on the music. All of him, was within the music. When Siverian played, it was a new experience. Something in which she didn't know how to process but yet could listen to for hours. Days, or perhaps even years. It was a beautiful thing. This man.

The wood of the dark bench was cool beneath them, his hand warm and soft against hers. Their hands danced together, playing with the keys in a melody which held more than the music. His fingers led hers, teaching her and molding her like she was set on his own little clay wheel. His lips were beside her ear, brushing against the skin as he murmured to her, guiding her through the notes.

"Loosen your wrists, darling."

His fingers slid up, sliding against her wrists with the feather soft touch. She hadn't been watching the keys, looking up at him. "We move in unison, to create music from the heavens.. you must let the euphonies caress you as their own. Let the music mollify you. Let it become one with you, Amore." He whispered, their fingers never stopping as the melody grew faster, just the slightest bit as crescendo arose. She took a breath as he leaned in impossibly further, and as if they had become one, she could no longer think of the notes she truly played, her hands guiding her instead of her mind.

"You know, it's people like you I most adore." He suddenly spoke up, his voice no louder than a huffed whisper.

The girls' brows furrowed for the slightest of moments as she tried to think of what he meant, though he continued before she could be bothered to finish a thought.

"People like you, the wandering souls." Siverian murmured, their fingers slowing once more as the coda drifted through the melody. "The ones who don't quite belong with their own kind. The lost, the searching. Perhaps that's why I find myself attracted to you." The man mused, his head tilted the smallest bit, his jaw, sharp but soft nonetheless - just as the rest of him- became prominent. He looked down at her, their eyes clashing as their fingers came to a stop, the note drifting between them, worming itself between them, through the room and sliding in through their ears and soaking into their mind...

"People have always intrigued me. The way they cope, their understanding on moral.. good and bad. But I digress. You, my sweet darling, truly are special. I'm sure that's why I'm so.. drawn to you. You are your own. Not human, not moral, not unmoral. I can't help but think if I were to never meet you, what kind of music you would make. Boring, and fall into the line of humanity? Or create the music of the heavens.. I wouldn't know."

"Whatever such it is, I suppose it's not the point. For, the point being, is that as long as that melody plays.." The man trailed off, his eyes falling to search hers as the music finally wore, leaving it quiet around them. "Your being will be ineffable."