Masked Dance

"There's always been a thin line between good and bad." Dark blue clashed against the soft green below them as the two swirled in a dance, the only thing keeping their identities away was the thin masks that covered half their face. The green, quirked her brow as the blue swirled the both of them across the rough concrete floor of the roof of the building. "Oh? And is that supposed to convince me to fall for you?" The other retorted. Blues mouth quirked up in the smallest of smiles and his gaze trailed up, behind him.

Once more, they twirled, as the mans hand raised and a loud crack came from behind greens ear, the bullet soaring before hitting its target. Green, grinned herself as she raised her hands to his shoulders, raising her feet from the ground as they twirled to dig her heel into the chest of the man behind Blue, making him fall with a pained groan. Blue hummed in approval, and held her hip so she didn't fall as she hit the ground once more. "Perhaps. I do enjoy our dance fights." He murmured in her ear as he stepped forward and his arm fell, making her back arch as he dipped her. Her hair brushed against the floor.

She slid the dagger from its belt on her thigh, throwing it at the masked person that ran at them. The wind swirled around them, making the flowing capes of her dress flutter in the wind. He brought her up once more as the man collapsed. "Fine, Mr Villain. What if I already am?" She tossed back, her arms wrapping around his chest as the danced to the music in their heads, the tune of bullets and yells around them.

The man simply tilted his head and looked up as a helicopter flew above them. He gave a hum. "Then, if that's the case, my love. I'm afraid that the hero would be falling the villain."