0.5| the letter

🪄 ☆・*。    ・゜+

🪄 ☆・*
    +.

"murder mysteries!" exclaimed professor walker, "who here, loves murder mysteries?" he questioned.

kids in class raised their hands in an excited manner. professor walker smiled, "yes, i know that this is a very unexpected topic. but i felt that, since you all have been doing incredible on home works, quizzes, and class work...i would like to try something new."

"is he seriously gonna have us do a project on murder mysteries?" questioned heeseung as he raised an eyebrow.

"in the muggle world, he went to school to study criminal law to be a detective." explained mara quietly trying not to get anyone's attention.

"that's cool," said heeseung with a small smirk as he focused back onto the teacher.

"back in the muggle world, i went to school to study criminal law. i wanted to become a detective. but i also studied psychology and don't worry, i did also study education be a teacher. specifically for hogwarts. meaning, i studied education here. so, i worked hard to get to where i am." spoke up leo as he walked around the class.

"dang...your uncle is a hard working man." whispered jay with pure shock. mara nodded with a small smile.

"now, i will have a group project, and don't worry...you don't have to present this project in class! but, i will be assigning each group a real case. what you guys will have to do is try to solve these unsolved murders. some will get cases from the muggle world, some will get cases from here. now, figure out who you'd want in your group and i'll come back to you guys in five minutes." finished professor walker.

wonyoung, heeseung, mara, and jay decided right away that they'd be a group.

"this is going to be interesting." said wonyoung as she eyed everyone down.