chap 1 (prolong)

Adam Gates and Erin weems were seen as normies. Adam was a baker and Erin was a painter. They fell in love and moved to a quiet town called JeRiche. About a year after moving there they had a baby girl and that baby was named Nexus Gates.

For years they were a happy family up until Nexus 6th Christmas, they were coming home from visiting family and as they neared JeRiche's 'welcome to JeRiche' they hit a patch of black ice the car spun out of control and they crashed into the sign. The crash killed both of nexus's parents and injured her badly but she lived.

6-year-old Nexus crawled on her hands and knees through the glass of the shattered window to find her mother's phone. When she did she called 911 and told them what happened and they came around 5 minutes later,they asked her if she had anyone that she could go to and stay with she said her aunt Larissa Weems.

The cops did some digging to find out more about her aunt and found out she was head teacher at the outsider School, which was only around a 20-minute drive from Nexus house house.

Police chief Gaplin called Larissa and informed her about the situation and asked her if she could house the girl until they could figure out what to do with her.

Larissa came and picked her up cleaned her cuts in the back of her car. And took her to nevermore she had a spare room where Nexus could sleep. Nexus fell asleep in the car so Larissa picked her up and carried her to her new bed. Tear streaks staining the poor girls cheeks.

The next morning the police chief called back and discussed what was going to happen to Nexus they came to the conclusion that Nexus would simply stay with Larissa.

As the years went by Larissa enjoyed having Nexus around the other students enjoyed having a bright ball of sunshine around the school, even the vampires didn't get tired of her.

Though she got tired of herself sometimes,she missed her parents dearly and every day she thought about them. And Larissa would always help comfort and  remind her that it was ok and it was ok to miss them.

she had a best friend named Ajax Petropolus they did so much together,and when she was 12 a girl named Enid Sinclair moved into the top tower(? I don't really know what it's called)she was always full of color always in a good mood and a werewolf,she had yet to 'wolfout' yet.yhey became friends right away and Nexus soon introduced Ajax and Enid and then it was always the three of them.

A year later a girl named Bianca Barclay and a boy named Xavier Thorpe came,at the time Nexus was 14.sence Nexus had been there for such a long time one of the vampires yoko tanaka asked if she wanted to join the nightshade society,a special secret club and of course being the 10 year old she was she said yes.she was the recruiter the messenger for them.and that's how she ended up meeting Bianca Barclay and Xavier Thorpe both she had to show them the way the secret snap code and the rules like she did to the ones before them and she will do to the ones after.

Another year passes and they get a new botanical (I think that's what it's called) teacher her name is Marilyn Thornhill,she's only normie on the staff.

a year later midterm comes Wednesday Addams....
___________________________________________

603 words
Tell me if this is shit please.also if it needs to be longer or anything pls vote and comment I love you all and be kind<3