Kocho Y/n Info

Basic information

Kocho Y/n

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Relatives:
Unnamed Parents
( older siblings )
Kanae Kocho , Shinobu Kocho
( Adoptive siblings )
Kanao Tsuyuri , Aoi Kanzaki

Affiliation: Demon Slayer Corps
Occupation: Demon Slayer, U.A student

♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

Appearance

Your
(h/c)
(e/c)

(Y/n has a delicate build since it runs within her family.)

Y/n wears two mismatched butterfly hair accessory. The other one belonged to her sister. Y/n wore it as a memory after her sister passed away. The other accessory's color is up to you.

Y/n also wears a haori that was sewed by both of her sisters. It has a butterfly wing pattern which fades from white to (f/c).

♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

Personality

Y/n gives off an enigmatic air around her, always having a gentle and easygoing smile regardless of the situation she's in. She displays a bright, friendly, cheerful demeanor while being a little mischievous at some times.

♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

Combat

Rank: Kinoe

Weaponry: A unique type of Katana. It is made for both poisoning and beheading demons.

Breathing Style:
( mainly )
Flower Breathing
( rarely )
Insect breathing
Water breathing(?)

First form: Blossoming Suitopi

The user runs around the opponent with incredible speed as they release five random, yet deadly slashes in different directions of each slashes.

Usually, the fifth slash aims to swiftly slice off the opponent's head / weak spots.

Second Form: Honorable Shadow Plum

The user releases several rotating sword slashes that deflects incoming physical attacks.

Third form: Tsubaki Rainfall

The user leaps high in the air as they send countless of graceful slashes towards the opponent as they fall down to the ground.

Fourth Form: Crimson Hanagoromo

The user unleashes single sword slash that curves and twists gracefully.

Fifth Form: Peonies of Futility

The user unleashes a flurry of nine consecutive attacks that flow and weave in on themselves.

Sixth Form: Whirling Peach

A technique used after or during evasion, the user spins around moving with their body weight to deliver an attack.

Final Form: Equinoctial Vermilion Eye

A focusing technique that raises the users kinetic vision to its maximum, while using this technique the user perceives the world as if it were in slow motion. Usage of the technique, however, is highly dangerous, as the tremendous strain on the eyes can causes ruptured blood vessels and could cause one to have partial or complete blindness. This technique is still usable even if the user only has one eye.

Y/n uses poison when she's incapable to behead a demon or when the demon's neck is too hard.

Strength 2/5
there are times when Y/n can't decapitate demons.

Agility 4/5

Stamina 3/5

Cooperation 3/5

Intelligence 4/5

♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

Love interest

(not sure)

Shoto Todoroki

Izuku Midorya

Tamaki Amajiki

Hitoshi Shinso

♡♡

(P.s: I wanted to do an OC story but I ended up with a reader insert instead.
Also English is not my first language, my grammar could go wrong or may look plain. Pls bear with me T-T)