A Wild Fire Dragon Slayer Apeared

One day, on a random occasion. Natsu and Cobra meet eachother.

Natsu: -waves at Cobra-

Cobra: A wild fire dragon slayer apeared

Natsu used his charm on Cobra that made the poison dragon slayer confused.

After that Natsu used Attract on Cobra, which was super effective.

After the effect of Attract, Cobra awkwardly walked over to the pinkhaired dragon slayer at stood infront of him.

Natsu just stared at the Poison Dragon slayer and smiled. After a while he kissed his cheek (He Had to stand on his toes because he was to short) and after that he was looking at Cobra.

After Natsu kissed Cobra's cheeck, the Poison Dragon Slayer blushed and looked away noticing Natsu staring at him

"W-w-what was that for?" Cobra asked

"What?" Natsu grinned at Cobra "I think you liked it so why do you ask?"

After that Natsu pinched Cobra's cheek "Your cheeks got all red silly" Natsu said that and laughed while pinching Cobra's cheek.

"S-stop it" Cobra grabed Natsu's hands that were pinching him and put them down, just to slightle came sloer and gave Natsu a hug "You baka, you should probably notice how i feel about you"

Natsu felt realy good when Cobra hugged him and hugged the Poisonn Dragon Slayer back "I know, i feel about you the same. That's why i act like that now and i thought you could hear it"

"It's true that i can hear what people think or say from far away, but something about you that just blocks the path from hearing what you think" Cobra explained to Natsu why he couldn't hear his thoughts.

"Oh, so you can't hear what im thinking?" Natsu was thinking about something, what if Cobra would hear that? Natsu would notice that by just looking at his face "Ah.... You realy can't."

"Unfortenetly not, i think something must be wrong with me" Cobra released the hug and went to sit near a tree while looking down.

"Oh, Dont think like that" Natsu followed the fellow dragon slayer and sat next to him. "Nothing is wrong with you" Natsu placed his hand on Cobra's shoulder.