"Enjoying" The Picnic

"I didn't know what you would like to eat, so i got a lot of different kinds of food" Natsu explained as he was looking at it "Well.... We can start from something that most people like, and that is" The pinkhaired dragon slayer grabbed a hamburger and put it in the air "Hamburgers! The best thing there is on this world" After his praising was over he looked to his fellow dragon slayer "And what would you like to drink?"

"Hamburgers are good, gimme" Cobra accepted the offer and tookt the hamburger that Natsu offered "Thanks, and i'll have some Cola"

"Okay" After Natsu gave Cobra what he asked for, he took the same thing for himself and started eating it.

Cobra noticed that Natsu was a little messy in the face "You have something here" He leaned closer to natsu and licked the mess that was on his cheek

When Natsu heard him, he wanted to wipe it away but then he got licked "Y-You... Just...." His cheeks turned a bit red.

Cobra looked at the pinkette with a confused face

"Something wrong? You were messy so i had to clean it" Cobra explained to the pinkhaired dragon slayer.

"But the way you did it.... was.... Kinda..... Nice." Natsu smiled but then looked away in embaressement.

Cobra poked the little pinkete's nose "I knew you liked that kind of stuff, so i did it. You little dirty flame brain."

"Of course i did like it" Natsu blushed a bit more and stuffed his face with the burger so he couldn't say anything else now

Cobra silently observed Natsu stuffing himself with the burger.

"Agh" Natsu started choking