#2) mirror mirror - strange things 2

" you know, they can sense something odd which we can't, they don't want to stay in your house, maybe there's something which you should check up on, or else why would she behave so strangely? "

" Idk she is losing all her fur and weights, she isn't eating when I'm giving her meals, she is scratching random things in the house, and always meowing infront of the door of my room and windows, she doesn't enter my room anymore "

" I think you should see a cat behaviorist "

" I will... "

I lied...

Grandma gave nali her treat for the last time as we left. Grandma was a fortune telling so i did what i thought was right but she was clearly hiding something, she seemed off and today she showerd me with lots of love than usual but i didn't fail to notice the visible fear in her wrinkled eyes.

------------------

Ok

I miss him

But he isn't picking up my calls, I tried to call him for the 3rd time but it was all in vein.

Today was Saturday night and i had to study my ass off because exams are coming. Whenever there was any exam, me and Taehyung would study together and we would always score the highest, sometimes him, sometimes me, but at the end of the day we would enjoy just like siblings.

Suddenly i heard a voice.

I kneeled in against the window and pecked outside of the window to check if someone's at the door,

None...

I got off my warm blanket and found nali playing with her favourite toy.

Strange...

I am alone...

FUCK, DID SOMEONE BREAK IN!??

Before i could panic any further, there was a voice.

" Jimin... "

A low, barely Audible but a deep voice called me

I looked around myself, but found none,

i.was.hella.scared

I came in the kitchen and secretly grabbed a knife even tho i was the only person present in the whole house, or i think so...

I heard someone's breath behind my back as i aimed the knife at my back with speed but i slipped upon nali's v0m1t, yuckKK!! Wtf

My night is already ruined, can it be any worse? A sudden chill run through my whole body as i stood up and started cleaning the mess, this is all granny's fault, she always overfeed nali even after i ask her not to do so, it upsets nali's stomach.

Now where is this lazy cat.

" Look at me... "

A sudden wind blew beside my ear as i jumped from my place and dashed inside my room with the speed of lightning, hyperventilating and locked the door.

------------------

' i am sorry jimin, i tried everything to protect you from this cruel world, but this world can never see someone happy, when you were born, your mother I abandoned you, but i took care of you, raised you, protected you, and today being a fortune teller is making me feel guilty for the first time, i don't know if you are going to read this letter, please forgive your grandmother, i tried but I can't find a reason to live without you, today for the first time i felt so helpless when i read your hand, you are going to die, the tine has came, none can stop death, and so here i am ending my life, please forgive your grandmother if possible, she loved you with all her heart my dear child. May you receive a better life next time, from your nanni♡ '

I finished my writing as i wore my coat and went outside to post it on a post box.

I went to the nearest post box and posted it as i returned home and immediately hanged a piece of clothing around the black ceiling fan.

------------------

" Come closer "

A Shriver run down my spine, i looked at my back, i saw my reflection but in a different position than me in the black mirror.

" Come here... "

My feet obedient to his calls, i stepped infront of the mirror.

" Who are you? "

" I am you... "

" No you're not "

" I came here to take you with me jimin... Then we will become one... "

" You are not me, say the truth whoever you are or else I'm breaking the mirror! "

I said with a shaking voice trying act smart

Suddenly he brought his right hand infront.

" Come with me, you belong with me, you belong to me "

He said with a sweet-evil smile, i took a vase and smashed it into the mirror, but to my surprise,

It had no impact on the mirror.

He started laughing, making all the hair standard in my body go straight.

That's not right.

Suddenly he turned into my real reflection and i could see through the mirror, a shadow of a man came and hugged me from my back, i looked at my back and saw nali at my neck, biting me...

I tried getting nali away from my neck, at this point she had already managed to get her pointed incisors under my skin and draw out some blood. I yelped in pain but it was of no use.

i was confused, what is going on? Is this my end? What is wrong with nali? What is wrong with me? Nali started licking my blood and i lost my control as i panicked and fell on the floor, right infront of the mirror.

The knife flew away at the corner of the room exactly infront of the mirror, i struggled to get near the knife but just as i was about to grab it, nali tore the flesh in my neck. I yelped up with pain written on my face.

I opened my eyes and looked up in the mirror and saw my reflection but my eyes were shinny black in the reflection, not so soon, it turned into the shadow man, he had a face now, a handsome one, i saw myself, i saw him as he drew his right hand out of the mirror in the real world, infront of me, with a smirk hanging on his face as if waiting for me to rest my hand on his.

" I'm jeon jungkook, let me take you to my world, you are a missing piece of my arts "

He shot a handsome smile at me as i put my right hand palm on his and got hypnotised by his raven eyes. He pulled me inside the black mirror with himself to his world as i lost myself within him forever.

The last thing i saw was myself in his black evil eyes...

------------------

The writing in this chapter is so ugly like the big paras are literally ruining it's bootiful scenery lmao tf I'm talking about- anyways, please forgive me, I was actually trying to give it a proper ending so if things are quite speed up and slowed down in some parts, please ignore it 😭 I'm trying my best to write normally. My writing was shit as always but i like the plot here, please vote and comments whatever au you recommend for the upcoming stories because the upcoming stories depends on the majority's opinion. If you have read till this much, thank you so much! Have a nice day ahead!

- From your author-nim🍑💋