Waking Up Jennys P.O.V

"Ow my head" I groaned as she sat up from a bed,I looked around and saw a bright light right above her the room was old it looked like a hotel room. But the paint was fading and dust was on the floor,The window to her left was boarded up but she could see two figures outside talking. One had bright red spiked up hair and the other dark black. Then the door opened,A woman walked through she was pretty pale but had a beautiful set of blue eyes they shined like diamonds her hair was long and went down to her hips it was mostly dark brown. As for clothes she had a dark pair of jeans with combat boots on she had a leather jacket with a black tanktop underneath.
"Hello" she had a gun holstered at her side.
"Where am I who am I who are you"Jenny felt fear rising in her throat.
"Whoa easy girl"She said.
"My names Annika we have a group with two others Kenny,Jordan our leader,and I"
"Why do you need a group?"I asked.
"You really don't know do you?"she seemed legitimately surprised by this.
"No"
She cleared her throat."well in the year 2020 a huge war broke out between a terrorist group named the vultures,They made I.S.I.S look like a joke. We lost most of Europe then they made it hear we America fought for 20 years until it fell. Now the vultures still lurk around every corner armed with big guns with better training than our own marines so Jordan founded the sparrows we all meet at cross roads and have been fighting together ever since"she said.
I couldn't process this what happened to her,She felt on the verge of fainting then the headache hit harder she put her hand up to her head and fell back on the bed. The last thing she heard was Annika scream help and she blacked out.