Day Off- Trent Alexander-Arnold

You stirred as the sun broke through the curtains in your room, and as you roll over you see Trent laid next to you, still asleep. You begin to get up out of bed before his arm wraps around you and pulls you back down into the bed. "Don't know where you think you're going." he says, voice raspy with sleep. "I was gonna go and get some work done." You try to wiggle out of his arm but his grip is too strong.

"Well I was thinking, instead of you getting your work done we could just spend some time together today and chill." You have been meaning to spend some more time with Trent for weeks, but there was so much to do today. As if reading your mind, "I'll help you get your work done after training tomorrow." You sighed before reluctantly agreeing.

After you had both gotten dressed, you begun making pancakes. Trent was stirring the eggs, milk and pancake mix together as you cut strawberries and bananas. "Do you need some help with that Trent?" you ask him after finishing cutting the fruit. He nods gratefully, and as you approach he steps out of the way. As he did so you dipped your finger into the mixture and smear it onto his nose.

He gasps overdramatically, "How could you?" He picks up a handful of the leftover pancake mix and throws it towards you, fortunately you manage to dodge the bulk of the powder and are only caught up in the dust. You reach for the fruit you cut earlier and throw a handful where you think Trent is. You guess it hits him as you hear him groan. You are looking for something else to throw as you feel an egg crack on the back of your leg.

"This is why we are never having pancakes again." Trent says for the 100th time since you started clearing up the mess from your impromptu food fight. "Worth it though, well apart from the fact we don't have any breakfast now." The cleaning is eventually finished and you decide to order a McDonalds breakfast to eat whilst watching Jumanji.

You spend the rest of the day messing around and watching films before you both went back to sleep.

~~~382words~~~