~An Unexpected Turn of Events~

Hello there, mindless human. You have entered the unknown, but today I will read you a story only you may hear. I am going to keep it short, and this may get a bit confusing, but without further ado, how about we start this tale of time?

(NOTE: also yall i swear to god dont come at me literally i thought of the name Techno before i knew abt technoblade Techno has NOTHING to do with technoblade plsss-- by the way read description. also the glass photo is not mine, its just a filler until i finish this goofy ahh art)

Clock entered the room, calmly, with much on her mind. She sat down and wondered, "How can I fix this mess?"

As she was thinking Thomas sat next to her. The rip in the universe was worrying her, it was rather big. As they were thinking they heard a loud zip-like noise, Thomas and Clocktress rushed to the rip. It had expanded; and was getting larger by the second. Thomas yelled, "Get the Pultivactier!" They tried zipping it back up, but it wouldn't budge an inch!

"Argh! This is useless! It's blinding my eyes, why won't it move?!"

As Thomas and Clock were attempting to close the rift, a slender silhouette slipped through.

"Ow... well that's no good..." Grunted the figure.

"Who's there?" Clock asked. As the man tried to regain his composure, Thomas jumped in and began to interrogate the man.

"What?! That's impossible! The only people in this bunker are me and Clocktress. There's no way we simply missed a whole other person! Who are you?" Thomas demanded an explanation.

The man rubbed his eyes, yawned, and began to move closer to them. Thomas yelled, "Stop right there! Don't you dare get any closer!" The newcomer stopped, and seemed unbothered by Thomas's response.

"I am Techno, a dream demon. If you don't mind me asking, where am I?" Thomas flinched. Thomas had never met a demon before, so he was quite surprised.

"This is no time for jokes. You aren't really a demon, that's impossible!" Techno looked a bit disappointed.

"Are there no demons in this, er, place?" Techno asked. Clock looked shocked, she didn't know what to say. She had also never seen a demon, let alone a dream demon. Those things are almost impossible to find, and rather dangerous.

Clock mumbled, "Well, no. Our world can't support demons, it will fall apart. Where did you come from?"

"I came from a place called Hezvul. Also, I'm here aren't I? So if you've never seen a demon, how do you know this world can't support demons?" Techno twitched his ear. They didn't reply. Instead, Thomas motioned his finger for Techno to follow. They went into a room, much like a living-room, where Thomas and Clock sat down.

"What happened before you fell into this dimension?" Clock questioned. Techno thought for a second and then remembered.

"That's right! I forgot, I was looking for someone before I fell in. Everything was a crimson red and then suddenly all white. I can't remember exactly where I was but I know it was in Hezvul." Thomas looked back at the portal.

"It's getting larger." Thomas said dully. Clock sighed. They didn't know how to fix it, and it was too dangerous to go in. Techno was lost in thought; he had never been through this trouble while going through a portal, every other time he went through one it worked no problem. Techno looked discouraged and looked around. He had no idea what dimension this was, he had only ever visited the first dimension, the sixty-eighth dimension, the second dimension, and a few others (he lost count after a while). Clock stood up and looked at the portal for a moment. She looked at Techno, then at the portal. The portal was still a blazing white, and hadn't changed a bit other than its size. Clock wondered if it would ever stop growing, or if it would grow until it ate up their entire bunker. She didn't want to drag Techno into this, but unfortunately she didn't have a choice. After all, a dream demon could be helpful in a situation like this. The portal had grown so large that it was no longer an option to close it themselves. Clock sighed again and looked over to Techno.

"You realize you're going to have to help us close this before you go back home, right? It might disrupt the timeline if you don't." Techno looked up at Clock, not looking surprised, and nodded. He could go back home now if he wanted, but if he did, it might cause a rip in time. If he did that, the ruler of Hezvul might charge him with timeline disruption. If going home wasn't an option, what else could he do? Thomas hadn't spoken in quite a while, and it was obvious that he was daydreaming.

"But what am I supposed to do? I just teleport from dimension to dimension when I switch." Techno asked. There aren't many ways he could help shut it, other than going in, which definitely wasn't happening. Clock wondered, what if one of his Dream Demon abilities could help us? Maybe go to the other side of it and see what's happening? Or maybe could get one of the Hezvul rulers to help? As she was thinking, Techno got up. But what rulers would we pick? Most definitely not a Stickman Demon. He could help us pick, unless-

"AUGH!" Techno exclaimed as he crashed into the wall. Thomas and Clock rushed over to him; blood dripped from his left wing. "What happened?!" Clock asked worriedly. Techno pointed to the portal. They knew at once that he had gone inside.

Clock wrapped his wounds in bandages, while Thomas was pacing back and forth, thinking. If the portal shoved him out, then how could they close it? Thomas thought for a moment, and then decided. "Looks like we're going to Hezvul."

(NOTE: hope you guys like this lil chapter so farr)