Ch 1 The Landing

Have you ever wondered what's beyond our solar system? Or what other beings are out there. Well some suspect that aliens are out there. And the people of my universe are right, because they live among us. As normal people, but at a moment's notice they are someone else. They become heroes.

Hi!! My name is Cade-el. I'm a Kryptonian and I'm currently falling Through earth's atmosphere. Fighting a god-like creature named "Doomsday". And you're probably wondering how I got here. Well, it all started about roughly two hours ago, when my planet exploded. I was a normal Kryptonian, doing normal Kryptonian things. Like learning to fight and leading an army. You see, my dad is a general named "Kal-el". From the house of el. The strongest of our kind. I've already learned to use my powers. My powers are the following: (Super strength, super speed, high endurance levels, the power of flight, heat vision, freeze breath, and increased stamina.) I have these powers because I'm on a different planet. And my physical body is affected differently on this planet. This is because of plot reasoning.

Where was I?..... OH YEA!! So here I am falling at supersonic speeds. While trading blows with an overgrown kryptonian exterminator. Eventually I look at the ground and crash into said ground and blackout.

(Tony Stark POV)

There I am working on my latest Ironman suit. When I feel the ground shake..... "I know that's not Banner. He's offworld." I say as I run outside to the air pad. There I see the other avengers looking at what's going on. I look at the cap "Status report!" I told him. "Two beings just fell from the sky!" "Great more aliens...." I say sarcastically. Ten minutes later we are at the scene. There is a boy in red and blue clothing. And a huge gray monster. With a face only a mother could love. Then suddenly Big boy starts to wake. He takes one good look at us, roars and then charges. So me and the others (Captain America, Ms. marvel, Hawkeye, and Spider-Man) charge right back. While this is happening we fail to realize that the boy wakes.

(Cade's POV)

As the darkness begins to disappear. I hear the sounds of battle. I quickly regain my composure to see multiple people fighting Doomsday and losing badly. If there's one thing I'm a firm believer in, it's to put others before yourself. So I naturally jumped into the fight. Quickly I fly straight at the beast decking it right in the jaw. Sending it flying backwards. But I don't let up, I deliver blows over and over. Right hook, left jab, uppercut, some to the chest others to the face, and many to some very vulnerable places. And eventually I grab him by the sides of the head and ignite my heat vision. I blast him right in the eyes full power. Once he's blinded I throw him over my shoulder and blast off into the sky breaking the sound barrier. Now he's getting frozen by the sub-zero temperature. With of course help from my freeze breath. Soon he's completely frozen, so I punch him in the chest with all my strength. He breaks into pieces, dying.

Next thing I know I'm free falling back into earth's atmosphere. Soon I crash-land into the concrete leaving a crater the ground. I slowly get up. Looking at the group of heroes that helped try and stop doomsday. There's a man in an iron suit of red and gold, a man in a red, white, and blue suit with a shield, a man in purple and black with a bow and arrows, and a man that has a black spider on his chest, and then there's her. A tall beautiful girl in a black suit that doesn't exactly cover the thighs, and a large yellow bolt on her chest. And a red piece of cloth around her waist. Then there's her face. The face of a goddess, pretty baby blue eyes, perfectly sculpted facial features, and there the small mask that covers around her eyes, with long soft looking blond hair.

I slowly limp over to the group. I then say "Thank you...." then I promptly fall to one knee in pain. The man in blue quickly runs over to help me along with the blond beauty. The man goes "Son, are you ok?!" "Cap, does it look like he's okay!? The kid just battled a creature of absolute hatred and destruction..." the man in red and gold says. "Doomsday." I whisper out. "what?" Cap says. "His name....Is doomsday. He destroyed my planet, my people, my family, my friends, he killed everything." After that I passed out.