Chapter 1

Hi, my name's Elli Sparks. I'm 21 years old (about to be 22), I have long light-brown hair with blue-gray eyes. I currently work at the Starbucks down the street and......oh yeah I'm neighbors with the Lynchs. We've been best friend for as far back as I can remember and this past year the Lynchs have been like family to me. My parents moved away to go live with my uncle and I wanted to stay here, so everything family like that they do, they include me. We'll that really much sums it up expect the fact that I absolutely hate bugs :).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elli's POV

Today marks the day my best friends (R5) come home from their six month tour! I've had it mark on my calendar since the day they left. Their flight is supposed to get in at 7:00 and I'm planning a surprise welcome-home party with my other best friend Cassidy. Her and Ross have been going out for about two years now and they are literally the definition of relationships goals. Anyway they are going to love it!!!!

"Where in the world is Cassidy!?" I thought to myself and as if on cue there was a knock at my door following a soaking wet Cassidy.

"Why are your sprinklers on at 9:30 IN THE MORNING!!!?!!" Cassidy said raising her voice in frustration at the last part.

"Since the power went out last night they didn't turn on, so I guess they think it's 1:00 am. I'll go check the system in a little bit, right now we need to start baking a cake." I told her

"Well first do I get a towel?" Cassidy asked using a baby voice that she uses to get me to do stuff.

"Whatever big baby." I said smirking at her. Suddenly I get a message on my phone:

Mr. Pirate💀✊🏼-Driving to the airport. Can't wait to hug my best friend again!!!!

I smile and blush at Riker's text message and sent him one back:

Mrs. Bug Lover😖🐜-Yayyy, I love Riker hugs!!!!

I sent it and got up to find some cake mix. And I guess Cassidy had the same idea because she threw her towel at me when she got to the pantry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now 6:00 and I was growing anxious. I called Miranda and Dylan if they could blow up balloons while me and Cass go pick up the band. I heard a car pull up and shortly after Miranda ran in with Dylan chasing her.

"Mr. O'brien please calm you and your girlfriend and start blowing up balloons." I said in my best British accent while walking out the door.

I made Cassidy drive to the airport because I want to check my Twitter. I saw what my friends had posted before they got on the plane.
@Rydelr5- Can't wait to see my sista again!!! @Ellieatspizza
@Rossr5- Yeah I need to torture my friend again @Ellieatspizza
I decided to reply when Cassidy slammed on the brakes almost making me hit my head on the dashboard.

"What the heck Cas-" I was cut off but Cassidy saying

"There's a turtle in the middle of the road! I'm not moving till it moves!!!" She said gripping onto the wheel.

Suddenly some honks in the back of the cars made Cassidy step on the gas, but thankfully the turtle had moved.

We pulled up to the airport and ran in. It was 6:56 and they were landing all the way in gate 7. Cassidy and I ran all the way over to the gate but the screen said that their flight had already landed.

"Aw man, we miss them landing...now how are we going to find them. L i feel myself being pulled into a hug. I look up to see a familiar blonde looking down at me.

"RIKER!!!!!!!" I scream as I turn around squeezing him more.

"I missed my best friend" I hear him say as we break our hug.

"Me too" I smile then looking at the others.

"Hey sista!! Ya miss me!??" Rydel practically screamed as we ran into a hug.

"I have so much to tell you" I smiled a she gave me a little squeeze.

I hugged the rest of the Lynchs including Ratliff. We all got in Caasidy's car (amazingly we all fit) and headed home. Mark and Stormiest were in the front, Ryland, Rydel Ratliff, and Myself were squeezed in the middle, and Ross, Cassidy, Riker, and Rocky squeezed in the back. When we got home I helped the Lynchs uppack their things. When they were finished they told me and Cassidy they had got us some souvenirs. They brought us into the living room and handed us some boxes.

"Aw you guys didn't have to get us anything" I said smiling at the thought of how nice they were to me.

"It was no biggy." Rocky said

I opened a small box from Rydel to reveal a locket with a picture of the selfie we took the day they left for tour.

"O my stars thank you Rydel!!! I love it!" I said pulling her in for a hug.

"I knew you would. She said with a small laugh.

I opened the rest and I got a Snap-back from Ryland that said #selfie, from Rocky and Ratliff I got matching cat shirts that said Mac-and-cheese for life on it, fro Ross I got a 2015 spring build-a-bear, and from Riker I got a pair of sunglasses that I've wanted since Christmas.

"O my stars thank you guys so much! Now I've have something for you, but it's at my house so let's go." We all exchanged hugs and walked over to my house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O my stars I really like how this story is going to go!!! Otay remember to vote and feel free to comment anything positive!!! I'll try to update regularly!! And thanks to flamingfirejay for the awesome cover!!!
-Kay✌🏻🍍