Chapter 5

Riker's POV

"Pick me up at 8" Elli said as she hugged me.

"Okay, well I'm going downstairs but your welcome to turn on the TV" I said walking out.

When I closed the door I fist pumped the air, and walked downstairs while smiling like a retard. I plop down on the couch and receive stares from my siblings.

"What?" I asked

"Why are you smiling" Ross ask smirking.

"I don't know, why are you a boy?" I shoot back

"Um....I don't know ask Mother Nature!" He answered giving up.

Rydel gave me a weird look and walked upstairs with Cassidy not far behind.

Rydel's POV

Riker was acting really weird and I think I had to do something with Elli. He told me her liked her about a month ago, but would never do anything about it. I decided to go talked to Elli because Riker wasn't talking. I guess Cassidy had the same idea because she followed me too.

I hear the TV on in Riker's room and decide to check for Elli there first. Sure enough Elli was lying in his bed snuggled up in a blanket sound asleep. Cassidy turned the TV off then I jumped onto the bed causing Elli to shoot up from a deep slumber.

"Delly, what did you do that for?" She whined.

"She did it because of how weird Riker had been acting." Cassidy answered.

"What are you even talking about. I don't know anything, I just woke up." Elli answered a little less aggravated.

"Did Riker ask you out, Yes or No?" I ask getting straight to the point.

Elli's eyes widened and she just sat there for about ten seconds.

"Elli i asked yo-" I was cut off my Elli getting up and jump around.

"Yes he did. Riker asked me out on a date and it's going to be beautiful and awesome and cool and awesome" Elli sang

"I knew it!!!!! My best friend finally has a boyfriend!!!!!" Cassidy squealed.

"Ummm no, it's just a date. He hasn't officially asked." Elli stated.

"Awww, well it will happen soon I bet you. Cassidy said with a wink.

"Well how do you imagine being asked out?" I ask having a plan in my mind already.

"Well we would go on a beach date and take a walk and he would surprise me with the question written on the sand or well I don't know, I just hope it's not a big, big deal. I never did like attention." Elli said smiling.

"Well that sound amazing." I said almost fangirling over this.

I was going to make Riker admit he asked Elli on a date then help him plan it exactly the way Elli explained it. I'll even make him wear a matching outfit since I'm picking Elli's too.

"Well goodnight im going to hit the hay, can I sleep in your room Rydel?" Elli asked

"Wouldn't you rather sleep in your boyfriends room." Cassidy smirked.

"Very funny" Elli said pushing Cassidy.

"Sure......if I can pick your outfit out for tomorrow?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

"As long as i can wear no make up." Elli giving in clearly not wanting to argue. She didn't like the fact of girls painting their faces to be pretty. Elli had a natural beauty anyway.

"Deal" I said jumping up and down.

How do you guys pronounce Elli, E-ly or El-le.....either way really. And don't forget to vote and comment!!! ~Kay🍍✌🏽