the beginning

DISCLAIMER : YOU MUST WATCH THE VIDEO UP ABOVE WHILE READING THIS STORY IT JUST MAKES SENSE WITH THE PLOT OK?

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

one lovely day alyssa woke up getting ready for school today was the big dance!!! and the fall festival <33333 she was supes excited she couldnt wait to go the dance and see her dates best friend ... Freddy. oh man she thought he was the hottest on earth sometimes she would get on all fours and start meowing while her phone showed a pic of freddy she wonders if freddy will ever return the feels ... Maybe One Day.. Oh how she hopes its soon shes getting impatient.

time skip to the dance

alyssa was super duper wxcited to see fred-fred. her one and only. they got to rhe dance and alyssa was blushing lookubg at freddy with his nerdy geeky outdit. she thought he was her geek tho😍😍😍. her and freddy go to rhe dance and they sneak off to the bathroom. they go in to make out and do love stuff. luka and leo walk in because they have to pee pee and they catch them in thw act!!!! they seperate them and say at the same time "what are you guys doing!!!" but thier love is too strong and thwy break away from luka and leo and make out wven more. now its time for the fall featival and haunted house.

part 2???!?!??🤫🤫🤫 if we hit 10 likes we do it 🥳