Chapter one Ash

She was pretty, a petite little girl with tan skin and blonde hair. Her dark blue eyes stared up at me pleadingly to help her. She withered in pain. You couldn't tell where the blood was coming from but there sure was a lot of it. I sniffed the air. She had been raped. The fresh smell of semen was in the air and radiating off her. I kneeled down next to her and picked up her hand. She had put up quite a fight her nails were jagged and had a male's blood on them. I looked into her eyes one last time and bent over her. I sighed knowing I just couldn't walk away from her like this. I sank my teeth into her neck and she squirmed. She tried pushing me away but was too way to weak to. Her heartbeat quickened for a second before slowing down. She began to relax and she twisted her fist in my shirt. She arched her back before clasping back down again and then... she stopped breathing. I left her there knowing what would happen. My fang marks would disapear and all that would be left was a dead raped body. I went home and waited.
Soon enough the next day the dead girl was all over the news. Police say that she was raped and bled to death. A morbid way to die really. I found out her name was Chloe Elizabeth Kazmier Sroka. She was 17 And had a residence in the town of Wernersville. Her funeral was next Tuesday. After that all I had to do was wait 3 months until she awoken. She would be thirsty so I have to be there so she doesnt chomp on the next walking thing. That would just give us away
On Tuesday I went to Chloe's funeral even thougn I knew she wasn't really dead atleast in a human sense. She's was undead now, a vampire. Something tasted different in her blood though I wasn't quite sure what it was.