Chapter 2 Raven

There was so much pain. Everything was red and black. Then he showed up. The black haired boy with light brown eyes. He looked down at me sadly before kneeling down and taking my hand before biting me. Everything seemed to slow down before there was nothing at all. Just darkness and silence.
A few weeks later
I felt my eyes open but all I saw was black. I reached up and felt wood. What the hell? I pushed hard and the wood moved slightly. I pushed even harder and the wood flew away leaving dirt fall in my face. I stood up. I was in a coffin. I was fucking burried alive.
I climbed out and my throat suddenly burned. I smelled something sweet and a little salty. It smelled a little like heaven and seemed so hard to resist. Then I spotted the source.
It was the watchmen. He wasn't looking this way. But I was sure the smell was coming from him. I started walking towards him but froze half way there.
What the hell was I doing. This had to be a dream, but it all seemed so real. The scent was so strong and the pain in my throat was unbareable. Was I really about to go after this man?
The watchmen decided to get up then and walk the other way. He still hadn't seen me. His foot caught a root from a nearby try and he stumbled into a coffen stone which ripped his sleeve away. I didn't think much of it until I smelled it. That same rich scent but so much stronger. Its like a had no control over my body. I leaped at the fallen man. I could almost taste his blood as something tackled me in my midleap. The body was broad and hard. It grunted as we toppled on the ground with it on top of me. I felt something click inside of me and something sharp peirce my lower lip. It didn't bother me though. All my focus was on the thing that attacked me. It stepped foward and I sucked in my breath.
It was him. The man that bit me before I blacked out and woke up in a coffin. He had shoulder length black hair that was pulled back into a ponytail. He was leaned but muscular. He had to be about 6'2". I barely came up to his shoulder. He had tattoos on his neck and arms. I could see one pokng out from the top of his shirt that was on his chest that went up to his collar bone. He wore all black. His eyes though caught your attention the most. They were a miky light brown but they seem to flicker gold at times. They seem to put you in a trance.....