Zoro x reader mr swordsman

You where y/n you where just a normal person nothing to do. You where just walking around the city when you notice odd but familiar people it was luffys crew.
You have heard about them before you sorta remember there name zoro was the green haired guy Sanji the infamous cook nami robin Frankie and chopper along with usoop wow they looked so color and happy.
But the infamous swordsman zoro caught you're eye with these abs the look in his eye and not to mention cough cough that bakery can go unseen.
It's seems you're staring to intently to the swordsman made him look over at you.
He felt something in his heart it kept beating faster and faster when he looked at you where like the perfect sword to him. Having a small but muscular body type you had muscles. He could tell that you where the right one. You saw him look at you and you blushed and quickly walked away.
While you where walking you walked straight into the zoro  you got a good look at his chest and the cough cough tiddies didn't disappoint. You blushed hit danm times to after you said that you wanted to dig a hole and die.
Zoro. So you where the chick/Chico /person that was eyeing me earlier huh aren't you a sight to see
You where dying eternally
Cough cough Hi yes famous swordsman I was the person staring at you may I help you with something
He smirked and picked you up and actually walked in the right direction to a hotel
😏