Nice Joke, Atlas.

"You could've told me you didn't like it!" Elliott says, starting to tear up.

"But I do! I really do, it's just..." his partner starts, before trailing off.

"Just what, Atlas?" Elliott snaps at Atlas. This had been going on for about 45 minutes.

The house was empty, everyone left after they started yelling. The rest of the people in this house knew that when the boys started yelling, it was best to clear out for the day; because things like this did happen every once in a blue moon.

"I couldn't figure out what it was.. but I didn't wanna hurt your feelings!" Atlas snaps.

You see, Elliott had drawn a cow after the group vacation, they drove through western Kansas, where the whole population is cows. But Elliott's art skills were - limited - so this cow was a bit - interesting. (A/N: it looked like an alien had a kid with a black and white turd)

"Wait, what? Atty, you could've asked what it was, I know my drawing skill is... limited."

"Yeah, well, I din't. So.. what is it?" Atlas says sheepishly.

Elliott snickers a little bit. He wipes away the water in his eye and starts to walk the shorter boy through his cow drawing. Eventually, they take a seat on the big lovesac in the living room, Atlas sitting in Elliott's lap, his head leaned back to nuzzle into his lover's neck. "That was kinda silly, what we just did." Atlas whispers from the crook of his boyfriend's neck.

"Yeah, I guess it was." Elliott says, "But it's over with, so we don't have to worry about it anymore." Elliott pecks Atlas' forehead, and Atlas giggles a bit. He never knew why he did, but Atlas always laughed at his boyfriend, no matter what he did or said, or in what context. Atlas looks up at Elliott as best he can from his place under the taller's head, only to see him asleep, snoring softly.

Atlas pulls out his phone and opens his chat with Zephyr.

Zeph 💖💖

we're done I think, you guys can come back whenever. :)

mk, we're @ the park rn, we'll be back by like 7

hey, it's more time for Elly and me , see you all later!

alright there loverboy.

Bye byeeeeee-

bye dude.

Zeph💖💖 is offline

"Elliott, we have like five hours until they come back."

"Really? Let's clean the house then!" Elliott says, very enthusiastic for someone who just woke up.

"Okay, lemme grab the speaker, so we can do this right." Atlas yells over his shoulder, already starting up the stairs to their room. He comes back down with the speaker and opens their playlist.

'Whip My Hair' by WILLOW starts playing, and Elliott immediately starts dancing. Atlas giggles at his boyfriend.

Elliott starts singing. "I'll get more shine in a little bit, soon as I hit the stage, applause; I'm hearin' it-"

"Whether it's black stars, black cars, I'm feelin' it, but can't none of them whip it like I do~" Atlas finishes.

"IIIIIIIIIII-" They both sing at the same time, and crack up laughing at each other.

This is Atlas and Elliott. They have been dating for two years, and they're literal soulmates.

They have their ups and downs, but they work through it all and come out together.

End.

Welp, there's one for you. I hope whoever's reading this has a great rest of their Earth Rotation. 

Big love, Maxx