°•{Part one~Italian boys}•°

~Briar Campbell~
"Gorgeous horse you got there." I jump at the voice from behind me. I turn to see the boy from daddy's office, his blue eyed fixed on Toriello. "I agree, he's a good boy too." My smile drops when his head falls, hanging and shoulders shaking with laughter.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" He wipes his eyes, "It's nothing. My name is Cyprus Zalamari." "Pleasure meeting you, I'm Briar Campbell." I shake his hand and start to walk out of the arena.

Cyprus strides along the fence beside me and Toriello. I hand Toriello off to the groom and take the path to one of the side doors. Cyprus is beside me and we both walk up the steps to the doors.

I open them and he follows me to my room. "I don't mean to be rude, but i'm off to change and need privacy. If you don't remember where the kitchen is, I can call a maid?" "I won't look, I promise." He sweeps his blond locks away from his mischievous eyes.

"Okay." I spin around and walk into my room with Cyprus at my heels.

-Cyprus Zalamari-
We go into her room and I can tell she is nervous. "Have you never had a hoy in your room?" "Uh- No, daddy doesn't let me have boys as friends." Her posh tone makes her sound so innocent.

Her room matches her. Feminine, clean, with light cream sheets and white drapes.

She skips over to her to her dresser and I turn around, keeping my promise. (A man who doesn't break his word? Respect.)
"You can turn around now." She is now over at her makeup desk and is adding a lipgloss to her plump lips.

She is wearing a gorgeous green sundress that compliments her tan skin.

I stand there just staring. She's gorgeous..

I let my eyes drop to her cleavage spilling from her gorgeous slim, thick body, a little plump. I almost drop to my knees in front of the girl.

"Uh.. Mr. Zalamari? Eyes are here." She says pointing to her green iris's above her flushed cheeks. "Call me Cyprus, Mr is a bit pretentious." "Oh. Uhm, does it look bad?" She splays out her dress and I'm still extremely focused on her eyes.

~Briar Campbell~
We get back to the kitchen and my father eyes me up and down then focuses his eyes on Cyprus.

"Oh darling there you are! How are you and Mr Zalamari getting on?" My mother exclaims from her end of the table.
"Yes we are actually, he is very bold." I give her the answer. Yeah, Bold to stare at my breasts...

"That's great Briar." I can practically hear my father grinding his teeth together. Why can't he let me have boys over. Im 17 and have never even kissed a boy.

•Hi! Sorry for the wait. I'm posting part two here soon but please enjoy!•