chapter one: new school!

English is not my first language so I'm so sorry if I misspell anything!

-------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N, WAKEnUP OR ELSE YOUR GOING TO BE LATE TO SCHOOL!!!!" your mom from the kitchen screamed,

You got up and freaked out you thought "shit shit I'm gonna be late"
u got you uniform on brushed you teeth and ran down the stairs as fast as you could once you were down stairs,you grabbed your phone the time said 7:00am.
You looked at your mom who was watching tv "mom... it's only 5am..." you said "yeah I know, I just wanted you to get ready earlier because you never get ready in time and always look like a mess" your mom giggled.

You grond as you went back up the stairs and floped on you bed. As you were scrolling on tiktok you look at the time it's was almost time to go.
So you grabbed your bag went downstairs and grabbed some breakfast as you went out the door "have a great day at your new school sweetie!" She said as she waved.
You waved back and said "you mom! I love you! Bye".

As you were walking you got nervous, every step you got even more nervous and you were over thinking
"what if they don't like me?"  You started sweating and then, you saw the school. You looked at the school for about a minute then walked in, you went straight to your classroom and went to a desk, then pulled out your phone you sighed and went on tiktok, you were scrolling for a while but then to got a notification from...
.
.
.
.
.
.
emu!!!!

Emu!
Hey y/nnn!!!! How everything going at your new school?!!

Y/n
Hii emu! It's going great! The school seems nice and the students are okay too!

Emu!
That awesome to hear y/n!!! Have you made any friends yet?!

Y/n
Well no I barley just started so no heh

Emu!
Well I hope you make lots of friends!! Oh y/n I have to go class is starting!!! Talk to you later!! Byeee

Y/n
Okay!!! Goodbye emu!! Seeya

As you put you phone away a teacher came into class and everyone went to their seat
I was sitting next to a purple eyed blue haired girl she seemed nice and I wanted to talk to her but...but I don't know...something weird happens to me when ever I try to new people,
I don't know what it is but i get really nervous and can't speak right so I just avoid talking to new people.
As class ended and it was lunch, a certain blue haired girl came up to me with a other girl with blonde hair.
"H-hey you must be the new student!" The blue haired girl said "o-oh u-um yes I'm the new student.!" You said "well nice to meet you! I'm mastubara kanon and this shirasagi chisato" chisato smiled and waved "o-oh nice to meet you. I'm y/n l/n!"

Chisato asked "hey wanna have lunch with us?" She asked witha cute smile on her face "yeah sure!" You smiled softly

After lunch

You and kanon were walking back to class talking and getting to know each other better. You two got to class and sat down you were talking until the teacher came and told us to to open our text book to page blah blah blah.

After school

You chisato and kanon exchanged phone numbers and then waved you goodbyes.

As you were walking to your house you saw a cat it was so cute and you went over to pet it, it was so cute you just had yo take it home so you picked it up and Took home

As you walked through the door your mom looked at you then the cat
"Y/n... what do you have a cat..?" You mom nervously asked

Shit you forgot your mom was scared of cats for some dumb reason
"Oh this? Why do you ask?" You said giggling
"Y/N YOU KNOW I SCARED OF CAT SO GET THAT THING OUT OF HERE!!"
your mom yelled
"But it's doesn't have a home! Plzzz mom!!" You cried "Y/N I WANT THAT THING OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!" You rolled your eyes and let the poor little kitty go.
You had a big frown on your face and went up to your room. You really didn't want to eat dinner so You changed into your pj's brushed you teeth and floped on your bed ,

you were so tried that you could feel your feet. You grabbed your phone and went on some rhythm game you played for a few hour then got a notification from Amazon saying "your package has arrived " oh shit you said "I forgot I ordered something "

you ran down stairs and opened the door and saw a few packages, you were so excited because you ordered anime figures and some posters or your fave idols it's was pastel palettes!

You brought the packages up stairs and opened one first, it was the one with the anime figures you order!

You put them up on your shelf. Then you opened the next package it's was the posters you opened then and put them up on your walls, to be honest you room was filled with poster of bands, idols, singers and animes.

After you were Done putting your thing up you turned off the light and went on your phone for a while, you thought to yourself 'I should really find a jod...I'll try to find one tomorrow!' Then out of now where you went to sleep.

The next day
(It's a Saturday)

You woke up and its was about 8am you went downstairs and your parents were gone, Probably working. So you spent you day slacking of but then you remembered "SHIT I HAVE TO LOOK FOR A JOb!!" SO you ran up stairs, changed your clothes ran back down stairs and went out the door

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if this was a terrible chapter, this is my first time writing a fanfic but I hope you atleast enjoyed!