Y/N L/N + BACKSTORY

-

BACKSTORY

YOU and kevin alvarez dated in high school however he ended things with you so he could focus on his futbol career in los angeles. of course this left you heart broken you thought u guys were going to be together forever. but u recently moved to los angeles with your best friend ale since you started blowing up on the internet. could u guys meet again?

                                   Y/N L/N                            Instagram star                                BIRTHDAY                        June 20, 2000 ( age 22)                                  BIRTHPLACE                                ...

Y/N L/N
                            Instagram star
                                BIRTHDAY
                        June 20, 2000 ( age 22)
                                  BIRTHPLACE
                                     California

ABOUT

Social media star who has risen to fame for her Instagram account. which has amassed over 12 million followers. She has earned popularity for her chic, glamorous, and beauty modeling.

BEFORE FAME

She lived in a small town with her parents but then moved to los angeles when she started growing a following.

TRIVIA

She has called her fandom base "pendejas." She does promotions for many brands on her TikTok account which has over 9 million followers.

FAMILY LIFE

Her parents are both mexican they have made appearances on her Instagram.

-