Meeting for the first Time

Y/n's Pov

I was walking down the school's hallway when i saw my Brother pugsley lying on the floor What are you doing there? i ask him while Wednesday already untied him He was bullied Wednesday said coldly when suddenly Wednesday got a Vision Hey are you alright? i ask We gotta go Wednesday said,we went in the pool area were Wednesday was holding to packs fillied with piraña's The only one who get to Torture our brother is us Wednesday said coldly the people from the pool started screaming because wednesday already let go of the piraña's.

Time Skip

We were in our car because Wednesday got us Expelled Again This is the Eight time you got us expelled i said to wednesday annoyed and she just gave me a glared Don't worry my Devils you will do great at Nevermorr our Mother stated

W: No mom were not following your footstep

Y:Like being the dark prom queen

W:Captain of the fencing Team

W/Y:And Falling Inlove

We both say in sinc Oh my Little Piraña's are already growing up our Father said to us couple minutes later we arrived at the Accademy Oh it brings back some terrible memories here our mother said we got out of the car and the Principal walked to us You must be (Y/n) and Wednesday? the principal ask Yes we both said coldly Ok,well im Principal Weem's the principal said.

After our Parents talked to Weem's me and wednesday head to our Dorm when we got in e were shocked we went inside and saw girl with blonde hair Howdie Roomie's the blonde girl squealed and went in for a hug We Both step back as an Answer Not a Hugger got it.

So Enid this is (Y/n) and Wednesday the principal introduced us to the blonde girl So Enid will tour you guys we will let you have some time to get to know eachother Weem's said.

Time Skip

After Enid gave us a tour at the school Wednesday already have remove the colors from the big window What did you do to my Room?! Enid ask in shock Divide it on equal parts wednesday said.

Me and Enid decided to go to the Quad to meat the other werewolves Hey guys! Enid greeted Hey Enid who's this? the werewolve ask This is my friend (Y/n) Enid said Oh okay the werewolve said.

A/N

Hey sorry if its short but ill try my best to update this story.