Carnival

You and Enid were in the carnival,you guys were having fun until enid took your hands and pulled you with her (Y/n) can you win me the unicorn plushie? she ask Yeah sure i can do that you said, you played the game 4 times and won enid the unicorn plushie Is this for your Girlfriend? the man ask giving you the plushie No sir you answer you gave enid the plushie and she hug you as a thank you to you, you blushed as enid hugged you Are you Blushing? enid ask N-no you said as your face went more red Aww,my baby is blushing Enid said.

Later

You and Enid were laying together in her bed Hey enid? you said Hmmm enid hummed in answer I know we only know each other for two week's but can i.......court you??? you ask enid nervously Ye sure, you can court me Enid said happily, seconds later Wednesday walked in while you and enid were cuddling Are you guys a thing now? Wednesday ask Soon You and Enid said in sinc I love you enid said in a sleepy voice Aww,my baby is sleepy,I love you too you said you and enid go to sleep.

________

You woke up in the middle of the night, you look over to your right side to see Enid peacefully sleeping, you care fully got up and go to the bathroom when you hear someone sobbing, you got out of the bathroom and saw enid crying while saying your name (Y/n)?,y/n where are you Enid said while sobbing you came over to her and hush her Hey,hey why are you crying? you ask Nothing i just missed you enid said Awww don't worry i won't leave you you said hugging enid Really?, you won't leave me? enid ask Yes Enid i won't leave you, Now lets go back to sleep you said Ok,Love you Enid said in a sleepy voice I love you too you said.

A/N

Hi sorry that its short but i will try to post a long one i just don't have any ideas but you can request one if you like.