Introvert

I'm kim taehyung an ordinary guy of daegu. I'm an introvert and that is why everyone taunts me. I'm afraid of every kind of sensitive matters and that's hate all of my friends, relatives and neighbours. I Don't like to talk openly with others nor communicates with others first. People who knows me they says,
"You are an well educated person. You should make us proud and help city’s people but no just stays in your house like an girl. In this generation who afraid of sensitive matters? We thought you would make us proud and will be an pride of daegu but no it’s seems we were wrong. "

But i can't say any words other then being sad and crying helplessly. It's not my fault that i'm an introvert and can't be an pride of my own city. I'm emotional and if someone say hurtful words to me it makes me cry harder.

Last night i heard a girl were raped by some people. First they raped and then cut her into prices. Police found her dead body over a nearest sea in daegu. Everyone talking, gossiping about it whole day but i locked myself in my room tried not to heard those sensitive and scary words of others. When i heard them i cried being helpless and Couldn't helping police.

Now it’s afternoon i come out from my room and tried to adjust myself with it. So now i come here for an walk and i stopped infront of an street side stall where basically old age men drink tea,coffee and talked. So i too come here and order a tea for myself and drinking it standing aside. Then i heard two old man talking, they are my neighbours.
"How can those motherf***r does with that girl? Aren’t they thought about their sister before doing so?"

"I Don't know hyung.. But i heard police searching for them. I want them to be death."

I got it they were about last night's girl. Yes i too want those fuckers to be death and caught as soon as possible. But at the same time feeling bed for not able to helping police. Then i heard one of old man saying looking at me,
"Taehyung you should help police. You studied in well. You are all grown up man but still afraid of this type of matters. You are future of our country and our city. But you aren’t coming to help anyone. You shouldn’t be like that. "

I just heard head hung low. Feeling guilty but want to cry. Why god made me like that? Why i'm an introvert?  Why i couldn’t be an extrovert? Why can't i stand for others? What if something like that happens to my family? Is that time to i will be like that? No maybe? Or maybe yes? But how can will i be doing nothing? I love my family and they are my responsibility too. I should stand for them and others.

Thinking of i left from there paying the bills and directly come to my house and went to my room. I locked the room and open wardrobe's last drawer and take a bed. I placed it on the bed take some weapons like finger cutter, knife, blade, pistol, rope and so one. I take a chair and sat down in it then take the knife. I observe it's sharp side and smile maniacally. I laughed out loud then open the rope which is covering that guy's mouth.

Hahaha yes that guy who raped the girl. Last night i went to relax my mind to the sea. It was eleven there wasn’t anyone and dark. I was walking then i heard something fall on the water with loud thud sound so i went to see what is it but i saw two people talking,

"This bitch was something. She threatened us? Us? She thought she can run away but she didn’t knew what we were planing. Now we fulfill our wishes and she is in the water death."

I hide myself hearing those. When they left from there i went to the girl and take here. I placed her bank of the sea then went behind those fuckers and kidnapped them. Yes i introvert kim taehyung did this. I tortured them until passed out. Now It's time to do something more, more dangerous then before.

The End....

Don't believe any introverts 🥵😩