Chapter -1

Roselyn Crimson. Long name right? In short, Roselyn or Rosey? You can call her anything you want.

Roselyn is a strange girl. She hates to trust anyone. No one know, why? Since childhood, she doesn't like to make friends.

She barely talks with anyone. Even with her parents. No one know, why she is different from others. She likes to spend her time alone. After she turned into adult, she left her home and went to a new city. There she continues her study. But even there, she never talks with anyone. That's why everyone calls her, weird girl.

Aidan Lewis

I hate how my parents control me even after I grew up. That's why, I took admission in a University that is in another city. And now they can't control me. I can do whatever I want. But I don't want to stay alone. That's why I bought my best friend, Sam Wright.

?? - Finally! Freedom!!

?? - What do you mean, Aidan? Also, why you are shouting!?

Aidan - Sam!! I am finally able to come far away from my parents!

Sam - What do you mean?

Aidan - You know, my parents are really strict. They never let me do anything that I want. Even they barely let me go out with my friends. That's why I came to this city. I told them that the local University of this city is really good and I want to study here. That's why they finally let me come here.Now I can do whatever I want!

Sam - Oh! That's good. Wait! So, this is the reason you made me apply to this university!? So that you don't feel alone!

Aidan - Yes, baby! Now here are only you and me.

Sam - Eww! Go away you gay!

Aidan - What!? I am not a gay! You are my best friend, Sam! How can I stay here without you?

Sam - Really? You love me this much?

Aidan - Yes baby!

Sam - Not again!

Continue...