Chapter -7

Stella was keep disturbing Roselyn everyday. But Roselyn keep denying  her to become friends. Roselyn likes to stay alone but Stella never stops trying.

Roselyn was walking in the hallway but suddenly, she heard a familiar voice.

" Roselyn! Wait for me! " " Stella, why you are keep disturbing me?" said Roselyn. Stella replied, " I am not disturbing you. I just want to become your friend." Roselyn said, " It’s never gonna happen. I don't want any friends. I will never accept  you as my friend."  " And I will never stop trying" Stella replied.

Roselyn walked away without saying anything more. All this time, Blossom was hearing everything. She went towards Sam and Aidan and told them everything.

Sam - Really? 

Blossom - Yes! I noticed that Stella keep trying to become Roselyn's friend but she was keep denying her.

Aidan - I just don't understand why you two are talking about this? So what if Stella wants to become Roselyn's friend?  It's not a crime or something.

Sam - But why suddenly Stella wants to become Roselyn's friend? All this time, she never approached her.

Blossom - Yeah and Why Roselyn keep denying her?

Aidan - It’s her choice. And Our gossip queen! Please stop telling us everything that is happening in our university.

Sam - Gossip queen!  * laughing *

Blossom - Why you two are laughing!?

Aidan - Nothing.

Saying that Aidan walked away. He was going to the class but suddenly he bumped with someone.

Aidan - Ouch!

Roselyn - Do you always like to bump with someone? Or, It's your habit?

Roselyn - Huh?

Saying that Roselyn was about to walk away but then, Aidan said, " Hey! Um....Can't we become friends? "

Roselyn - Is it a bet or something?

Aidan - What do you mean?

Roselyn - Why suddenly everyone wants to become my friend? First Stella, now you.

Aidan - I don't know anything. At first, I used to hate you but later,  I just found you interesting, that's why I want to become your friend. Besides, friends are important, right?

Roselyn - I don't think so. Friends are useless and.... selfish.

Aidan - Not everyone is same-

Roselyn left the place before Aidan can say anything more.

Aidan - Just like I thought. But she is interesting.

Continue.........

𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 🎉 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞!
𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 💜