Chapter 1

Faith's POV
"Get your stupid self up!" I hear David or my father call. "Okay" I reply. I hurry and get ready cause I know what horror await if I am not quick enough. I run down the stairs. saying "lousy child" while drinking his 6th beer."get in the car" he says "NO" he then slaps me and punches me in the side "do you now want to get in the car?" He yells I quickly run to the car but as we started driving he slammed into the car I wake up with the car flipped over. And climb out and wave for help. I was saved and put into a hospital a few months later I was put into the orphanage. I am very quiet and shy so I turned on my on album I had named "thriller" and began to sing until there was a knock and my door busted open and it was my best friend Rosie she started yelling in excitement "did who is coming tomorrow someone named Michael jackson?" I replied "really? He probably won't want me probably the pretty or cute kids." As I frowned she came over and hugged me Rosie was 9 years old and been at the orphanage since she was 2 and said "my mother always said, to have a little bit of faith and a whole lot of hope and I know he will pick you!" I smiled "Thanks" "well we should go get ready for bed it's almost midnight" I said she replied "your probably right I hope miss Pepper doesn't catch us" as we giggled. The next day all the girls wore there finest dresses and wore braids and pigtails waiting for the guest while I sat on the play ground.

Michaels POV

I walked into the office to see a bunch of girls playing with toys and games as I walked into the office the lady "miss pepper" said I could look around so I started to wander around till I found a tiny play ground with a little girl sitting on a bench. "Hello?" She looked and said "hi. Nice to meet ya sir I am Faith" I chuckled " I am michael" and the girl said "oh... you must be the special guest" I laughed so hard "guest?" "Yeah" she said I smiled and said "your really adorable... How would you like it if I adopted you?" And she sat in for shock for about 2 minutes "really?! Heck yeah!" And I hugged and kissed her head.

-------//---------------------author note----

I am so sorry I my story sucks let me know if you want more of my story and this is my first fan fictions so bare with me. I love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️