Nova goes on an enthusiastic walk

This was supposed to be a standard patrol for G&K.
Then Nova showed up on RADAR somehow with a few hundred SF desperately trying to kill him,
He surely won't survive this, right?

Why do they hear Rush E playing?

"You think a few hundred cannon fodder will work? I suppose it would for any 'normal' human. But you made one miscalculation: I am not a human."

Nova now had a forcefield around him,
It tanked a 120mm shell.
It tanked several ATGM's.
It tanked a damned TANK
Which was thrown at him somehow.

Nova didn't need to respond with his own attacks, he just sic'd two drones on the SF.
Oh right G&K, what were they doing?
Oh, they are trying to reach Nova, believing he has bodyguards?
Might as well make it believable, Nova believed, as 3 M.A.R Unit's got dropped next to him via droppods, which then had the hatchs kicked off into unfortunate SF unit's.

And then began the absolute slaughter, it wasn't even funny.
The M.A.R Unit's could tank the 120mm's just fine for three seconds before dying,
Wait they can be killed?
The SF realized this as one got vaporized by a salvo.
And then the tanks got focus fired, BY A DAMNED DROPSHIP, that apparently had 85mm auto cannons.
Of course, top armor didn't exist, why would it? Air support rarely reached the armored unit's, if they did, it means anti air got killed or your air force is slaughtered already.

Why do they hear Rush E now?

It was made obvious when Nova decided he was gonna go on a walk, a very enthusiastic walk.
The SF were soon getting cut in half or vaporized by a giant beam due to Nova's halberd he just made pop into existence.
G&K finally arrived, only to see Nova getting on a dropship with 2 M.A.R Unit's, one of which dragged the remaining memory core of the vaporized third unit.
The dropship left before they can say anything, they had once again failed to contact the Director in person.

To be fair who wouldn't want to meet the guy that has more advanced tech than the international superpowers?

(A/N: sorry for the shorter chapter, didn't get a lot of sleep. Finished Mass Effect 1-2 in 5 days i think...still slower than my 2 day finish on that one game i forgot the name of, some guy that has a wingsuit, destroys some weather control tower i think at the end?)