Chapter 3

The police arrive and they take everyone's details, and they arrested the creepy figure, just as Ben arrived. Elliot was eager to get Georgia to the hospital.

Madilyn and Liana went to the police station to make statements, they drove Georgia's car to the station.

They arrive at the hospital and ben walks in with Elliot whilst Elliot is carrying Georgia he says "help, somebody help my girlfriend she was attacked by a crazy lunatic she has been unconscious for half an hour her names Georgia. Please save her"

After 4 hours of waiting Elliot is pacing the hospital corridor anxiously waiting for a response, he was taking in all the scenery like the vending machine, the casual man running the corridor with 3 security guards chasing him ever 30-45 minutes. Ben knows how much she means to Elliot, so ben stayed the whole time except for when he went to Elliot and Georgia's house to get Georgia some pyjamas and her toiletries and he got Elliot a t-shirt and his shorts.

Suddenly, Elliot sees the doctor, "how is she? is she okay? Did she make it?" Elliot said frantically. "Mr Giles your girlfriend made it. She's okay, we had to give her a blood transfusion from the blood loss, but she is awake and is asking for you" the doctor said. Elliot says to Ben "I'm going to ask her to marry me".