𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

Lee's POV

I wake up in a bedroom. It seems to be really well decorated. I looked in the mirror on the wall and saw the collar on me. "What does this thing d-" I go to touch it and it shocks my hand "Damnit!" I shouted aloud. Maybe a bit too loud as I start to hear footsteps up the stairs (?) I quickly pretend to be sleep and The kidnapper Rushes in. "Huh? Wake the hell up." I slowly "get up" and look at him with fear and all my built anxiety. My face couldn't fix itself. I was scared for my life, he's gonna hurt me. "Come downstairs." He said in a cold tone. As told to, I follow him down the steps. My feet feel like they were on fire, I almost fell down the steps. Maybe I've been over working, but I'm sure that'll end soon, aswell with my life. I make it downstairs and he motioned me to sit down. "Alright. You're staying here. Don't try to leave bc the collar will shock you if I'm not with you. You can still go to work but I've planted a listening device in you, so if you tell anyone of this, I'll shock you until you drop dead. You can call me Jin, my real name isn't in the question. Tell me everything about you." I gulp back the sob I wanted to let out. How was this even happening, and why me? Do you just wake up one day and say "I'm gonna kidnap someone today"?? I HOPE NOT. but I need to focus. I need to gain his trust so he can tell me about himself so I can report him to the police. So I'll do what he wants. "My name is Lee Khoul and I'm 27 years old. My parents died in a car accident 2 years ago and I have one friend I see at work everyday. I'm allergic to pollen and peanuts and I have 6 jobs" Jin was shook. He cleared his throat and nodded. "Today, you'll serve as my slave. Do what I ask, and if you try to poison me, I'm stabbing your guts out. If your fail a task you get a punishment." I nod and look at the ceiling. "W-whats my first task..?" He doesn't answer. He's gets close to my face and studies my features. "uhm.." I start to grow uncomfortable as he starts to touch the moles and eyebags on my face. "What are your jobs? I need to know about you..." He started getting closer. As I back away he gets closer until I can feel his breath. He starts to run his hands through my pink hair. It makes me uneasy and uncomfortable but everytime Im about to object a movement, he glares like he's going to kill me, and I'm sure he will. I need to earn his trust, so I lean into the touch, pretending to like it. "Was that so hard?" He caressed my face and smiled with satisfaction. Him being this close was making me anxious but..maybe he really isn't a bad guy, he just doesn't know how to express himself. I'll have to force myself to be affectionate with him as I can see him being like this more in the future, unfortunately. It's not that I'm not into boys, because I am. But this asshole just fucking kidnaped me and beat the shit outta me. I can see how aggressive he is. Snapping me out my thoughts he began to ask me more about myself, as if we were playing 20 questions. More like 30 id say. "Whens your birthday and what time do you get on and off each job." I could feel myself getting overwhelmed and uncomfortable him being this close and touching me as if I were his favorite doll or his boyfriend, but he probably is a touchy person. I forced a smile. "My birthday is June 3rd..a-and on all my jobs, I work for 3 hours. My breaks are 30 minutes long.."
I trail off and looks away. Jin angrily takes a remote and presses a button and it electrocutes me harshly. I scream out in agony. No one's this heartless. He must have a reason. I'm sure he felt It was necessary...I'll live up to his expectations for now, its the only way to stay alive. My face betrays me and I start to tremble as I look at him. "Look at me when I'm talking to you damnit!" He's crying..? Fuck this..I'm the one who should be crying. But he must be sensitive.. "I-I'm sorry" I lower my head, shaking and I'm scared he'll do it again. "How many I redeem myself...?" I smile weakly at him and he wipes his (probably forced) tears away and replace it with a satisfied grin. "You've hurt me, so you deserve the same." I pause and look at him with fear in my eyes. "Hurt you..? Jin, how did I possibly h-" I was cut off by the hardest slap I've ever felt on my face. I trembled harshly and backed away on the floor. "I don't take objections nor questions. Go back to the fucking garage." I quickly drag myself to the garage and sat by the pillar. He walks in and some things in a box but I can't see it. He sets if down and goes up to me. He chained my foot to a balled weight and put his hand under my chin. "This will hurt me more than it'll hurt you." He smiled and leaned in. I was in a trance. No one's ever shown this type of love to me..I want this. He may hurt me but, maybe he just bad at expressing himself. I want affection . I need affection. He loves me. I'll be his everything..even if he takes my life.. I'm going insane..it's only been a day. Jin kisses me, caressing my face. I kiss back desperately. Was this what I was missing? Is this what people go threw in relationships? It may be painful but I need this. He loves me. Jin let's go of the kiss and pats my head with a small smile. "all mistakes have consequences, prepare." He handcuffed me to the pillar and starts to hit my with a yardstick. I start to cry. Hes taking all his anger and frustration out on me. That's good, he might feel better after. He beat me for another 10 minutes and kept kicking my ankles. This is normal?

When he finished he threw me in the bathroom and I looked at myself. I had brusies all over my body I can barely stand, and I had blood dripping from my mouth. I walked out and sat on the floor. "Have you learned yet?" He smiled at me. "Yes.." and with that, be carried me to the bedroom and he yawned. "You handled that so" he made me cuddle to his chest. This is crazy, I'm going mad.

I think this is ok..

A/N: THERE WE GO