Essay

Ayala Genevieve

I sat on the bed, swinging my legs that were hovering above the floor while watching Ares type away on his computer screen.
I continue to watch him with a small pout playing on my face, I'm not gonna get used to this anytime soon. Where's the attention when you need it?

After a while I decided to go shower instead so I could keep myself busy.

20 mins later..

I came out of the shower with the towel wrapped around my body. I dried my hair and brushed it before putting it in a messy bun after a hundredth time. I swear it's so hard to get a perfect messy bun.
I came out of the bathroom with my towel still on, because I forgot to bring a change of clothes with me to the bathroom.
I walked towards Ares' wardrobe and took his hoodie, the first one of his I wore when I met him. Revenge.
My favorite too.

I wore some black panties and sat back on the bed next to Ares. I rolled the sleeves of the hoodie up my arm, but it kept on coming back down which made me whine in annoyance. Ares turn to me with a chuckle before going back to his essay. Goddamn it.

After trying desperately to get my occupied boyfriend's attention I decided to just admire his face because I'm weird like that.

"Stop" he whines "what am I doing?" I raised an eyebrow "stop staring at me like you're in love" he said while running his hands through his messy hair in frustration, I shifted my gaze away from his and looked down at my lap "but I am" I mumble. I could feel him staring at me.

He held my chin and turned me towards him before dropping his laptop on the side of the bed. He grabbed my waist and sat me on his lap, causing me to straddle him. "Is what you wanted? Hm?" He mumbles while kissing my neck slowly, my lips quiver as he continues to go down my collar bone.

He takes off the hoodie, my boobs spilling out, "mine" he whispers before sucking the nipples on my breasts.
I could feel his cock against my front.

I looked at his buldge before pursing my lips in anticipation. "Condom" I whimper slightly, trying to get the message across. With me still straddling him, he reaches out to the drawers beside the bed and grabs the silver packet before handing it to me and unbuttoning his shorts slightly. I open the packet and put it on his manhood, then he stands up and bends me over on the bed, my legs on the floor and hands on the mattress.

He puts himself in me and releases a small groan, without even waiting for a remark from me, he quickly pumped in and out of me, immediately I moaned he slammed himself into me and began thrusting in and out of me. I put a hand over my mouth to stop me from screaming, but one hand wasn't enough to support the position I was in, especially with the way he was moving in and out of me. "What did I tell you baby?" He said to me as I held back my tears, biting my hands as hard as I could to stop myself from screaming at the pace he was going in me.

My walls began to close and a soft moan escaped my lips "fuck baby you feel like heaven" he groans.

He pushed me on the bed, lying on my back he spread my legs wider with his hands and continued to thrust into and out of me. His large hands cupping my breast the entire time. "Cum for me baby" he said, while slamming into me for the last time, I released the creamy liquid that I had been trying to hold in for a while.

"Are you guys alright in there?" My mom shouted into the room.

I'm so bad at writing smut guys I know :'),