Chapter 1

I woke up in the same room I had for the past two days. On the wall behind me was a window, and a ray of sunshine peaking through the blinds. Illuminating the face of my roommate Essa. Essa's perfectly symmetrical face is now crossed with a honey colored streak. Also being detected by the sun ray is my uniform, hanging on the closet door.
I sit up in my bed, rubbing my eyes and then checking my phone for the time.
"Hey, Es. Get up, we have class in 20" I say, expecting a less than enthusiastic response.
"Shhhhh. 5 more minutes" I was right. For the two days I've spent getting to know Essa, all I can say is that her attention span is short, but her skirts are shorter. She's a big party girl, and you'd never find her studying. Ever. This is especially concerning considering she is ridiculously smart, and gets straight As.
"Alright, but don't say it's my fault when you're late." I say, rolling out of bed.
I grab my uniform and start getting dressed in the walk-in closet. Not long after I start changing, I hear a knock at the door.
"Essa, can you get the door?" I ask, but no response was returned.
"Essa. You are 150% capable of seeing who is at the door." I say, finishing changing and walking back out into the room. I look at Essa's bed, but she's not in it.
When I look at the door, I see that it's been left cracked open. I slowly walk over to the door and pull it the rest of the way open. In the hallway I find Essa kissing some guy she must've met the night before.
"So you can get up for this?" I say, rolling my eyes and retreating back into my dorm.
     I stand in front of my vanity, repeating some words of encouragement you're going to be fine. Just stay calm, cool, and collected.. nobody will suspect a thing.