Chapter 2

The Next Morning I Got A Text From Kyle "We're Gonna Walk To School Together." Kyle's Text Said. "Okay" I Texted Back Saying. I Rushed To The Shower And Hopped In. After That Brushed My Teeth And Went To My Room To Get Dressed. It Was Hard To Pick A Outfit So I Just Wore My Favorite Color (Pink). So I Wore My Pink Crop Top And Black Booty Shorts Except My Butt Wasn't Out. And I Also Put On My Jordan Retro 10's They Were Pink And Black Because I Got Them Custom Made. I Look At The Clock And Its 8:22 Im Suppose To Meet Him At 8:30 And I Didn't Even Do My Hair Yet. So I Pull All Of It Up Into A Quick Bun And Head Out At 8:28. I Start To Walk To The Corner And I Saw Kyle. He Stared At Me Looking Surprised "Is There Something Wrong?" I Asked. "No Not At All You Just Look Beautiful" He Says. I Blushed A Little "Thanks" I Said. "So Do I Get A Kiss?" He Ask. I Tried To Reach His Lips But He's So Tall Even When Im On My Tippy Toes I Cant Even Reach. So He Picked Me Up Off My Feet And Kissed Me. It Taste Like My Favorite Chap Stick. "Is That Cherry?" I Ask. "Yes" He Said With A Smile. "Are We Gonna Walk Or Just Stare At Each Other?" I Say With A Giggle. "After You" He Says. We Make It To School And He Grabs My Hand And Looks At Me And Smile. I Look Behind Us And There Is Travea And Teyana And They Are Whispering. "Anything You Have To Say" I Said. Kyle Gripped My Hand Tighter. They Walked A Little Faster In Front Of Us. The Bell Didn't Ring For Us To Go To Class Yet So Kyle Took Me With Him To The Gym Which Was Empty Because  Everyone Was Outside. When We Went In He Picked Me Up And Started To Kiss Me. I Can Feel Me Sliding Down So I Wrap My Legs Around Him. Then He Pinned Me On The Wall. I Kind Of Pushed Away Because We Just Started Going Out And I Wanted To Know More About Him. "Do You Love Me?" I Asked. "Yes Of Course" He Said. The Bell Finally Rang And We Were Off To Class.