28.Chapter

Namjoon starts to leave but Jungkook stops him.

" I have not come to this restaurant to eat, but I have come to meet you but you are looking for excuses to run away from me. Are you not happy? If so, then I will leave."

Namjoon said nothing. Just looked down to his feet. Namjoon wants to make Jungkook sad and sad, and that is why he is running away from her. What if he loses control over his emotions and cries in front of her? He is going to achieve a new milestone and he is standing in his way not a stone of Banna wanted. He will not come between his intentions.

So he didn't stop him even though he wanted to. He kept himself for his whole life. He didn't say but as Jungkook could hear his silent scream he stopped at the door holding the door knob.

"Will you not even wish me a good luck fucking asshole. "

Jungkook taunted in a very bitter voice which made Nan even a little nervous. Anger was visible in Jungkook's eyes and helplessness in Namjoon's eyes. I don't know why every time he has to bear the pain of someone leaving him. First his family, then Taehyung, and now Jungkook too.

What would happen if Jungkook also found someone else, just like Taehyung found Jennie? Seeing Namjoon not saying anything, he opened the door and went out.

Namjoon Somehow he walked to the coach and sat down. Before his eyes filled with tears, the door opened with a bang and Jungkook took off his T-shirt, walking towards him and Namjoon was shocked.

On his exploits, but before he could ask anything, he hugged her waist and sat down on the sofa with Namjoon on top of him. Without even giving him a chance to say anything, Jungkook silenced her by connecting his lips with his. 

Namjoon did not think twice even a bit and wrapped both his arms around his shoulders, pulling him closer to his, completely standing on his lap.

Allotting the younger open-mouthed kisses while playing with his long hair felt like heaven. Giving the control to lead the nasty kiss as jungkook wants to. He wants to give him everything in the world's appetite.

Namjoon gasped when jungkook strongly squeezed his ass cheek and opened his mouth like fish, lips wet and red. taking the opportunity Jungkook rubs his lower lip with his thumb but Namjoon takes it in his mouth and starts to shuck it. Saliva slid down his chin and it felt too hot when the younger wiped it on his tongue making it more wet.

" Fuckkkk!What the hell joonie? "

Namjoon looked at jungkook face confused but Jungkook smirked and gestured him to turn around. He immediately gets up when he sees Taehyung standing in the doorway.

" Tae ...umm What happened? You were supposed to come in the evening? With your co-stars. Right?"

Oh! So the celebrities are Tae's co-stars. Fuck it that doesn't matter to him. Jungkook eyes are on Taehyung. He stood up and hugged Namjoon from behind. Pulling impossibly closer and hooking his chin on Namjoon's shoulder lightly kissed his neck.

He didn't say anything, he didn't have to. His actions made it clear for Kim Taehyung to understand the situation. Taehyung had to look away when jungkook hand proceeded down to Namjoon's crotch area.

" Yeah. I just was going somewhere urgently but then I thought to check if everything was right. Yoongi hyung asked me to that's why? "