get lost!

HOLLA!

I am very sorry for the late update hehe:)

Both of them were also shocked after they knew that they were classmates.

RECESS TIME

While everyone is having their recess, Greysen saw Vanna walking in the hallway, then he said ''hey Vanna, right?'' he said with his sweetest voice, then Vanna responded ''what do you want?!'  Greysen is trying so hard to approach her but he is kinda scared to say hi or to apologies to Vanna. But this time he courageously talk Vanna, ''uhmm i just wanted to apologies once again....'' Vanna got a little bit pity to Greysen but because of her pride she cant accept his apology that easy, ''well, the damage is done! my mom already throws me her mean words and you know whats worst? she punished me she took my car and now im commuting for one week and thats all because of you!'' after Greysen heard everything that Vanna said he felt bad and concience for what happened to her.

''what? oh im sorry to hear that Vanna... but if you want i can give you a ride for one week:)'' Greysen offered, but Vanna refused '' i dont need your help ok?! so get lost'' few minutes later her friends saw her ''hey van!'' her friend lorrie called her. ''oh hey lorrie hey Erin!'' she said.

While the girls are talking Vanna couldnt stop thinking on Greysen, it keeps on bothering him and she didnt even know why. ''hey van you alright?'' Erin asked ''yeah yeah im fine'' but her friends really noticed that something is really going on wihth her, ''no van, something is going on.. come on tell us'' lorrie said to vanna trying to convince her to tell her problems.

Vanna is unsure if she will gonna share this to her friends or not ''come on van tell us'' erin said ''okay okay, uhmm theres this boy---'' Vanna said, but erin intrupt her ''oh the boy from our class?? the Miller?'' erin energeticly said ''oh come on erin will you pls shut up let Vanna finish the story'' lorrie said ''ok uhmm yeah... its him Erin is right its about Greysen the boy from our class.. he is also the one that got me in this situation right now, and i dont know why is he like bothering in my mind'' Vanna said. Vanna is confused about how he exactly feel, because after they talk she felt something that she cant even explain.

⚠️⚠️ sorry for the grammatical errors ⚠️⚠️