Joining

Dream pov

"Hey George and sapnap, oh and hi Karl. Anyway can you guys go get some more supplies?" I asked, "sure!" All three of them said. Right now I'm in the middle of making a new house for sapnap, Karl, George, and me to all live in. Karl had joined the dream team yesterday. And not because he's dating sapnap. But because we all wanted him too join.

The boys came back and I got a notification on my chat directed to me.

"Dream? You good?" George asked, "uh, yeah. Hold on guys I'll be right back." Karl smiled and nodded. "Okay." I smiled back. Sapnap being the protective boyfriend he is put his arms around Karl and his head on Karl's shoulder.

I rolled my eyes.

Server: a group is coming today in 15 minutes. Everyone knows them. They are popular.

Huh? Everyone knows them? They are popular? Who are they?

Oh btw they know the faces of the whole bb but the leader aka Tommy. Just a fyi

Eh whatever. I'll find out later.

20 minutes later

Lukeorsomething joined the server
Bitzel joined the server
Wisp joined the server
Timedeo joined the server

Nichachu: huh?
Technoblade: thats the business Bay

Tommy pov

Huh? Why is the chat being blown up?

I looked at the chat and apparently there's new people on the server.

I looked at the names and my face lit up. I was about to text something, but figured I shouldn't make it obvious it everyone else that Ik the bay. So I texted:

Tommyinnit: huh? Why is there new people all of a sudden?

Now looking at it, knowing the bay that was a bad, no terrible idea. They, well only deo and sometimes wisp know how to stay low and secretive.

Lukeorsomething: Tommy??
Bitzel: Tommy! I missed you man!!
Timedeo: sunshine? Your on the Dsmp?
Technoblade: Tommy, you know the bb???
Tommyinnit: uh, hi guys. And yes techno Ik them. Well more than know them.
Timedeo: Tom send us where ur at.
Tommyinnit: okay deo
Tommyinnit: 32 1776 (Idfk lmao)
Timedeo: coming

Not even seconds later they were here.

Timedeo teleported to Tommyinnit
Wisp teleported to Tommyinnit
Lukeorsomething teleported to Tommyinnit
Bitzel teleported to Tommyinnit

"Tommy!!" Wisp said hugging me, Dream then walked into my house.

"Uh? Hey Dream. What's up?" I asked.

"Well, they need a tour. I'm busy, you know everyone and where everything is. Do you mind?" I smiled. "Not at all!" He pat my back, "thanks Tommy." I nodded and he walked out.

I turned back to the bay.

"Everyone knows you here also?" Deo asked, "Well they know me as Tommy, not as the business bay leader." I laughed. "Oh." Wisp said, "I kinda wanted to keep it on the low until this day comes."

"So they'll find out today?" Luke asked, "today or tomorrow. Either way their gonna ask questions, get curious why I'm so close to you guys. And so on." I laughed.

"Anyway, let's go on the tour and meet everyone." I showed them the castle of Eric's, I showed my shit if a house, Ranboo and Tubbo mansion, and ect.

"Tom?" Ranboo and Tubbo is meeting them first. "Hey boo, and tubs." I greeted with a smile. They both smiled back. "This is Timedeo, Luke, bitzel, and wisp."