Chapter No 7

"That day I remember it was our birthday and Christmas. I decided to play a prank on you so I was there, I cast an invisibility spell on myself, so both daddy and you were unable to see me and yeah I have heard everything". Said Sophia.

"O . M . G You are telling us you are able to use invisibility spell already?" asked Lilliana in a shock, while Anna was looking at her like she was watching horror movie.

"Tell me Soph, you will never gonna turn dark on us " said Anna.

"Hey wait, you guys are thinking I am going to turn dark for powers I have? and then will go on killing innocents without any reasons? What is this? A game of thrones? Who I am? Daenerys Targaryen ? And who you guys are Sansa Stark, Arya Stark? This is the living nightmare than! "Said Sophia disappointed.

"Whoa, where you have learned that sarcasm from?" asked Anna.

"Whatever girls but I am bit a nervous for the ritual". Said Lilliana.

"Me too cause you know....you know about my mum she...was..." said Anna awkwardly.

"Yeah we know Aunt Theodora was most powerful witch of the century" Said Sophia.

"She was my favorite aunt remember she cook best kebab in the world I miss those kebab". said Lilliana.

"I am afraid about my powers guys what if I have my mom's power how would I manage to control over them". Said Anna.

"You know what they say Every magical being is born with the capacity to control their special powers" said Lilliana apathetically .

"Yeah maybe lets see". said Anna.

*************

The entrance was crowded. Anna was walking through the crowd when she heard cheering sounds, she turned and the next thing she saw was enough for to be offend not because she was jealous or something, it was phoenix and Jenifer, who were kissing each other like they going to eat up each others lips. "Pathetic" she muttered.

Anna entered the class and sat over her usual place. "Its been two days since Soph predicted about phoenix going to agree to help me in Project". She thought to herself.

It was almost a class time everyone was in class, just then, Phoenix had entered, followed by Jenifer. Jenifer gave her a tough look, and Anna knew it was a warning, Jenifer had find out about her phoenix and project thing.

"Perfect! now today I have to deal with this either," she thought to herself.

Phoenix walked to last seat by passing Anna.

"Oh no not on my back side why he is sitting here?" Anna thought.

"Listen girl," Said Phoenix.

"Is he is talking to me? Soph's prediction is coming this way" Anna thought.

"My name is Anna. Anna Martin Perez". She said apathetically.

Phoenix clenches his teeth "Listen whatever your name is.....Just finish this stupid project with me, than I don't want to see your face again," said Phoenix.

Anna did not believe on her ears "so Anna was right he is asking for the Project, luckiest day" she thought.

"Okay first we have to find a baby to do babysitting" Anna said.

"Oh this shit is going to be boring okay Inform me later about this" said Phoenix while giving his number to her on a small piece of paper

"Here's my number, ring me after you found a family," said Phoenix.

"What I have to find a family, and what he is going to do okay calm down Anna at least he agreed," thought Anna.

"Okay I will" said Anna while taking the number.

"He is so bossy," she thought.

She grabbed her phone from the desk side and started typing to Sophia and Lilliana. "I need your favor could you meet me over cafeteria?"

The reply appeared on the screen from Lilliana.

"Oh hey I am not in the school I have a date with James everything okay? Is it about those bitches?"

Anna rolled her eyes. "No its not about them its about a favor I need from you, its okay see ya, meet you at home" she typed to Lilliana.

"No worries girl by the way Soph is still at school". Typed Lilliana.

There was message from Sophia "Hey Ann, I am on the way just be in café".

She grabbed her things, there was still five minutes for Professor to appear in the class so she can skip class without her notice, she left the class. Phoenix was staring at her back when she was leaving.

"Hey baby where you have lost?" asked Jennifer to Phoenix. Phoenix rolled his eyes.

**********

"Hey I hope I am here in time" Asked Sophia who just entered the cafeteria.

"Yeah You are Soph I need a favor from you, You know I have a Project and your predictions have came to true, he asked about the projects, but need a favor either, can you find me home where they need a babysitter?" Anna said awkwardly.

"Yeah sure I have a girl she is my best friend we work together, she is teen mom, the woman who use to work as babysitter in her home, has left for a week, so yeah this perfect place for your project" explained Sophia.

"Wow Sophia you are great, what I am going do without you guys?" Said Anna.

"Yeah we know you'd be doom for sure" Said Sophia while laughing.

"Well that true," said Anna Awkwardly.

"How was he today with you," asked Sophie.

"Usual," said Anna while rolling her eyes.

"That's your detention without any trouble you cause". Said Sophia.

"Okay talk to that girl, I will be there with this school jerk" said Anna while biting Pizza.

"You know what, if there was another girl in the school who were his partner she must have gone crazy at this time". said Sophia. "Where is the girl who had a crush over phoenix last year," she added.

"That crush is long gone Soph, since he leached over that crazy bitch Jennifer, anyhow I am leaving, there is no mean of crush, he is human I am Witch". Said Anna.

"You still have no boyfriend Anna" saidSophia while crossing arms.

"Yeah I don't have cause I don't want any trouble in my life," said Anna. Sophia took deep breath.

"Yeah yeah!" Sophia rolled her eyes.

*******************

Hey Readers, hope you have liked this chapter.

If you have not vote? please vote the book.

Please leave comment.

The next chapter will be upload by tomorrow.

You can follow me on instagram @michellezeah.

Thank you so much.

Enjoy!